21 TTC Needs a buddy :) 3 BFP 1 Angel

Discussion in 'TTC Buddies' started by xxxkeashxxx, Jun 27, 2012.

1. twilightgeek

twilightgeek 1 angel

hey i'm ok still down in the dumps sometimes but hey you have to move on dont you? :) in the meantime ticking off stuff to do before i become a propper adult and start work full time :)

2. twilightgeek

twilightgeek 1 angel

how are you girls been almost a month since hearing from anyone :/ i hate not talking sorry if i bought this chat down :( i'll go and you girls carry on if needs be!

3. xxxkeashxxx

xxxkeashxxx Well-Known Member

Don't be daft. Been super busy with work so just check in every now and then for updats. It's week 7 of my diet and I have lost 21lbs, and 40cm total from my waist, hips and thighs. Yay :)
    On the other hand, I have had spotting for 4 days, you know that brown gooey stuff, well that. Thought r was AF but its not due for a week or so and no AF symptoms :/

4. twilightgeek

twilightgeek 1 angel

hmm could be a good sign! :) xxx

5. twilightgeek

twilightgeek 1 angel

hey :) hows you girls doing? :)

6. xxxkeashxxx

Hey! So nice u finally got a pic up so I know who I'm speaking too lol.
    Dunno where everyone else is, would be nice to see how everyone is getting on with their bumps. :)

7. twilightgeek

twilightgeek 1 angel

haha thought it was about time :) lol i know not heard from them for a while! how are you anyway?! not spoke for ages! and decided against waiting to try for so long so weve said as long as baby is born post degree finishing were ok with being pregnant through my last year of uni :) roll on october :) sighh feel like i pushed everyone away from this though! sorry :(

8. Tashabellaaxx

Tashabellaaxx Well-Known Member

Hi girlss!
    Been a while how is every1?
    Xxx

9. twilightgeek

twilightgeek 1 angel

i'm goood how are you? hows pregnancy for ya? pink or blue bump? :)

10. Tashabellaaxx

Tashabellaaxx Well-Known Member

Goood :)
    Pregnancy has been really hard! Havin lotsa problems. But baby is ok so that's the main thing just making me really poorly.
    It's blue bump :)
    Xxx

11. twilightgeek

twilightgeek 1 angel

aww hun congrats on that little boy! and as for problems i bet it'll all be worth it :) what sort of problems you been having hun?

12. twilightgeek

twilightgeek 1 angel

how are you guys?? :)

13. kpk

kpk Hubs age 28, G man age 3

HEY LADIES!!

Sorry I haven't been posting in a while. It got kind of dark in here and I didn't want to make anyone feel worse off with my baby news.

36+3 today, graduating from college on Saturday (omg) and have successfully stayed team yellow this whole time. I actually joined a facebook mom's group from girls I met on these message boards so I haven't even been signing in at bnb. Keash, I'm so happy for your weight loss!! Get it, girl!! How's the wedding planning going, Twi? Congrats on the blue bump, Tasha!!!! :happydance:

14. twilightgeek

twilightgeek 1 angel

hey sorry it got dark my fault :( congrats on yellow bump!!! :) i miss talking on here! no wedding plans as of yet but i am all moved in pretty much now :) will be hopefully trying again soon *fingers crossed*

15. kpk

It was understandable, especially since we had our bfp so close. I wanted to give you time before coming in here expecting you to be happy for me.

16. twilightgeek

twilightgeek 1 angel

I was happy for you anyway hun!!! :) just didn't understand why it was me at the time still dont but there will be a baby in this belly before the end of the year who will have their guardian angel watching over them so I can accept that :) how excited are you about baby? ! Got everything for them now?? :)

17. xxxkeashxxx

Hey guys!! So happy to hear from you all. Congrats on the bumps girls! Hope everyone is doing ok, not long to go now!! So happy for you guys :)
    How can you not be getting excited and making wedding plans twi!! My bf proposed last week and I already have my best friend organising everything!! Lol. Still ttc, using ovu tests now so hopefully they'll help with what I can only describe as the worlds weirdest unpredictable cycles!! Lol. Miss u guys :)

18. twilightgeek

twilightgeek 1 angel

I am excited just know the wedding is way off so not hyping myself up too much I have ideas and such and now what I want wedding dress wise :) and CONGRATS :) im back on the ttc wagon in I think like 6/7 weeks :)

19. kpk

Oooh how exciting! Wedding bells everywhere! This kid is about to get an eviction notice!!

I always thought I'd be really anal about prepping for the baby- I'm a huge planner, but for some reason I'm just not into it. Going to the store makes me sick to my stomach between how much everything costs and how much they make you think you need! We've got the important stuff- diapers, car seat, bed, onesies, etc. I figure the rest of it we'll buy as needed. Going team yellow definitely keeps the gifts down at the baby shower!

20. SakuraHira

SakuraHira TTC with Epilepsy

Hiya ladies, finally found a group with other younv women..
    My name is Shaneeka and i'm 20 (21 in oct 2013) currently ttc #1. This is my 17th cycle ttc and currently on cd 7.
    Nice to meet you all. Babydust!!