21 weeks with twins..waters broke 9 days ago

Fab news!!!! Stay put babies!!!!

i had them at 29 weeks 2 days..alisha is doing fine...off all wires/tubes..breathing on her own...nearly up to full feeds (19mls) ollies is in a diffferent hospital with higher level nicu hes on basic cpap now with around 30 per cent oxygen...hes had blood transfusion already..but hes up and down poor boy :(

Congratulations on your babies! It must be so tough having them in different hospitals. Are they close to each other? Wishing all the best for your LOs x

:hugs::hugs:Congrats on ur babies safe arrival. Sorry to hear they are in different hospitals tho :( Hopefully they can be reunited soon xxx

no ollie is 1 hour and half away 40 miles its very hard specially with 2 boys at home to..and him being the sickest i want to be closer hes been their 3 weeks now :(

29+2 is fab.

You did really well :)

I hope your twinnies are home with all their family soon.

:hugs:

V xxx

thoughts with you on little ollie i hope he gets moved closer soon

hugs on your special little twinsx

just an update alisha came home at 35 weeks gestation! ( nearly 2 weeks ago) ollies been back in colchester now over 2 weeks and is doing alot better!! :)

Just read this thread so pleased your babies are doing so well what an amazing journey your family has had x

Oh my word, you have been through the mill.

Absolutely delighted for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->