the only explanation I can find, is if you have recently come off any form of birth control. a lot of people have pregnancy symptoms that show up around a month or 2 after coming off birth control. it could also explain the odd bleeding.

good luck, I hope it works out soon!

I'm sorry hon...why don't you make a doctor's appointment, just to get everything checked out. I don't think you're pregnant with so many negative tests for so long. Maybe your doctor will offer a scan, so you can see that you're not pregnant. There is something that I think is called a hysterical pregnancy--which is where your mind really, truly believes you've got a baby in your belly, but you don't. Not sure if that's what's going on...but with the negative blood test, and urine tests, maybe you can ask your doctor about that too. I'm sorry:( Are you charting?

fact of the matter is pre period symptoms can be the same as pregnancy symptoms at any time in your cycle because your progesterone is what is causing the symptomsand since we have progesterone and our systems at all times some days it's higher other days its lower which causes are you owe you Effect of symptoms of thru our cycle it's only when we become pregnant that the symptoms heighten and become stronger I have symptoms spotted just like you even last cycle my period was only 3 days and it was pretty spotty but negative HPT and I had very tender breast still negative HPT I would say it's safe to say that you are not pregnant from November especially since you had a blood test this far along you should be able to see something its hard to stop symptoms spotting but once I read about how the different levels of hormones can cause pregnancy symptoms even when not pregnant at any time during the cycle I stopped symptoms spotting because it means absolutely nothing if you haven't missed your period or if you're not pregnanton my chart I occasionally add symptoms but they're only sometimes that I cannot ignore because they're so strong stronger than anything I've had in the pastgood luck baby dust to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->