21st birthday....

TwilightAgain

LTW for our LO <3
Reaction score
What did you do? :) just curious really. I don't really know what to do for mine, i'm having a night out but can't decide what to do during the day.

I didn't get to do much at all for mine as my LO had an emergency operation the day before we were going to celebrate it bless him :( mine was a wednesday so the weekend before I had my best friends round we had a takeaway and drinks and just a night in.

Friends of mine have had some amazing 21st though. A few had parties for it - My ex BIL had a party and it went on until 7am, his dad ended up dislocating his knee and hurting his back ha.
My LO's FOB went to the carribean for his 21st and a few of my other friends went away for lads holidays as theirs was all within the same few weeks.x

I didn't do anything - I was heavily pregnant with really bad backache - doh. I'll be making up for it this year I think. I would have loved to have gone Away. X

On my actual 21st me and oh went out for a meal with both of our parents, it was the first time they'd met, I was so nervous it was going to be awkward but it wasn't:D

The week before my mum hired out a room in a nice pub and organised a big meal with most of my family and a few close family friends, about 30 people altogether, it was lovely. Since everyone was together we took the opportunity to announce our pregnancy as well.

Apart from that I didn't do much else, didn't fancy a big night out!

I went to work. Had only just gone back from maternity leave and couldn't get the day off. Luckily the were nice and threw me a little surprise party. I spent the evening at home with my OH and Abby, he cooked dinner and we just watched a film.

I was pregnant with my 1st and went for a meal with family to a nice resturant.

I did a sky dive during the day then went out & got ratted on the night....ah good times

its my 21st next month :) im going shopping in the day, then my mums taking me to a spa to get pampered, then me and OH are going for a nice meal :thumbup:

im not a party person :haha:

I had a party but it was mostly family and close friends :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->