22 weeks and counting!

iheartelvis

Reaction score
Hi,

I am currently 22 weeks pregnant and loving it so far! Just wanted to check in with other expectant mums and see how everyone is doing…

I'm doing great thank you. Baby been a bit quite this morning but was wide awake yesterday. Willl see if wakes up l8er if not might ring m/w.

Doing well thanks :D I've had a load of spots come up this week which is annoying though! Sciatica (sp) has eased loads and I'm feeling fine. Baby is on the move a lot and I've noticed they're awake when I wake and when I go to bed, I get lots of nice bonding time.
Mummy2 any moves yet?

Hi iheartelvis :wave:

I noticed this was your first post & wanted to say welcome

:dance:

thanks for the welcome!

I have also broken out in spots! The down side of pregnancy! I was doing really well and had a lovely pregnancy "glow" up until a couple of weeks ago!

I am also feeling lots of satisfying movement now! In fact have just had a few nudges just now! Pretty amazing, they get stronger day by day!

Hope you've had some moves by now mummy2…

By the way Kina… my name is actuall Ella (not iheartElvis surprisingly!)
And I have always been glad my parents gave me an unusual name!

Hello Ella :hi:

Welcome to the forum!

I too have tons of spots, but have had these since getting my BFP, but they ease of then I blow up again :roll:

I too am getting lots of movements, very satisfying and reasuring!

I kow how you feel, I am currently 25 weeks and counting, it is going so fast!! :shock: I am nagging OH to get the nursery sorted, I am near panic mode :rofl:

How are you doing in general babe, has it been an OK pregnancy so far? x

Baby woken up finally tonight thank you. i always remeber having good skin during pg from the offset previously but its taken awhile to get clear skin, just hope it lasts. Its the pg brain that gets me . Poor dog keeps getting shut out. I let him out for a wee go do something else then forget to let him back in again. :oops:

I am well thanks! Glad to hear that baby fnally woke up Mum2. Pregnancy is going well thanks, had a bit of post coital bleeding at 18 weeks, but scan showed everything was fine and everything going well now! I went to antenatal yoga last night which was really good and made me really glad that I got round to going as I think it will be very useful! I would recommend it to any mum's to be!

That sounds like fun, I don't think I'll ever get the chance though :(

I would have liked to do Yoga, but it is as much as I can do to move on a good day :roll: Have heard it really helps with the birth tho, so good luck with it hun! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->