TTC or not its best to be informed about whats going on with your body , I would go in now for the testing to find out why your cycles are off.

Find out now. It'll make your life so much easier knowing why your cycles are irregular.

I would recommend having your insulin levels checked. A lot of times, PCOS type symptoms are caused by elevated insulin levels. I NEVER ovulate on my own, and after seeing a reproductive endo, he put me on two insulin lowering drugs and I ovulated twice in a row. I do have PCOS symptoms, but the only "off" thing for me was my insulin level. Hope that helps!

Personally, I would get it checked out.

I had very irregular cycles after coming off BCP, and took almost a year of trying before being diagnosed with polycystic ovaries.

I was then given clomid & conceived a few months later.

Basically, I wasn't ovulating on my own.

Good luck!

X

Raise your concerns now.
PCOS can make ttc very difficult. I wish I had known before we started trying, I could have been more prepared mentally and maybe saved a bit of the heartache.
Aside from ttc, the hormone imbalances that are part of pcos can increase your risk for other health concerns, so I think it would be wise based on your concerns to address them at your next appointment

I have pcos too, regular periods and a physician wouldn't test me Until I had been ttc for over a year....after a year of trying I got some testing to find out I wasn't ovulating, even though my periods were regular. I've been steadily trying different med combinations since 2010 with one success that ended in a mc.

If I knew then What I know now I wouldn't have waited to see a doc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->