23 and looking for a ttc buddy!?!?

malerieRiley

Reaction score
hello out there
My name is Malerie and i am 23 years old. my fiance is older then me, he is 46. I love him with all my heart and he is my best friend! We have been TTC for 3 years now. I have so difficulties in that area! Irregular periods sonce i was about 13 or 14. and when i do have them, they are weirds. Im still trying to understand how to figure out my cycle length and all this stuff. I read about it in certain books and i dont get it, and maybe its because my periods arent normal. I dont know. But would be nice to have another lovly loady to turn to in my life because ive never had a mother for any of this and ladies in my family dont talk about this stuff. So i really look forward to hearing from you! Thanks so much for your time!!

Take care, God Bless and GOOD LUCK!!!

Malerie:hugs:

Hi Malerie, didn't want to read and run.. sorry to hear you have been trying as long as you have! I am not in exactly the same boat as you but would be more than happy to listen if you want to talk lady stuff lol and also I found a period predictor has helped me get an average cycle length maybe try an online version as I use my iPhone xxx ps have you been to the doctors to get you both the once over to see if all is ok too ?? GL and :dust: xxxxx

hey i'm 23 and also ttc :) hubby is almost 21. we were ntnp since last december and got our BFP in july, only to mc at 9 weeks in august. we have been ttc since then, but no luck yet.

Sorry to hear about your m/c Hun fx'd it happens soon for you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->