23 & TTC#2 for 4 Year's... My Journey

xXxJessicaxXx

Reaction score
Hello Ladie's,

I'm 23 This Month & My Fiance Is 25, We Have A Beautiful Little Girl Together, Who Was Conceived Very Quickly And Naturally. Soon After She Was Born We Started TTC#2. 3 Year's Down The Line I Found Out I Have Polycystic Ovaries & My Fiance Found Out He Had Scanty Non Motile. Since Then His Been On Mutli Vit's With Zinc, His Going To Repeat A SA Soon To See If There's Any Change's Since. My Cycles Range From 25-35 Day Cycle's, LP Is Always 14 Day's, I'm Petite & Ovulate, Pretty Much Most Month's. It's Now Been Nearly 4 Year's Since We Started TTC#2 & Still No Luck. My Gyn Told Us That Our Only Hope Was IVF With ICSI, But We Can Not Afford This & Hope That My Fiance's Sperm Mobility Improves With Next SA As This Is Our Only Hope. I Recently Started Yoga & Reflexology Which Help's In Many Way's Which I'm Hoping Will Finally Help Us To Conceive Our Second Child Naturally. Is There Anyone Else Out There In Near Or Same Situation Or Even Just Been TTC#2 For Nearly 4 Year's. If So Please Feel Free To Share Your Story So Far.

Load's Of Sticky Magical Baby Dust To All. x X x

I have a 4 yr old son and have been ttc for 2 yrs now . My husband is healthy and no issues with sperm. 6 mths ago I found out I have hydrosalphinx on my left tube . I'm going to have the tube removed in 7 days hoping this helps me to finally fall pregnant again.

I have a 4 yr old son and have been ttc for 2 yrs now . My husband is healthy and no issues with sperm. 6 mths ago I found out I have hydrosalphinx on my left tube . I'm going to have the tube removed in 7 days hoping this helps me to finally fall pregnant again.

I am your age and have been TTC my second since last January. Husband has low sperm count and I am going to get myself checked out at the end of this month.
I'm so sorry to hear things are taking a long time. :hug:

Sorry to hear of ur struggles girls. i hope ur journeys to become mummies again don't take u both to much longer. This is my 4 year mark ttc this month af was due yest n she's a no show so I'm officially 1 day late with bfns got docs monday so I'm hoping n praying the witch don't show and after four years trying my journey will finally be fullfilled. just don't want to get my hopes high for nothing. we've all been there hay. gl girls n keep in touch. x x x

Thanks hun I really appricate it. I truly hope you get urs soon. X x x

I have a 5 year old and have been trying for 2 years, hospital wont help with anything because they say I have ovulated (very week O once in 7 months) so they are classing me as unexplained and bouncing me to IVF

im trying to book a HSG at the moment and have ordered some Clomid online (not perfect but we havnt got many options left) so hoping this can help because we just dont have the money for IVF

Thanks for sharing hun, same here my doc tried refer us for ivf and I can't afford it so there was no point, be careful when buying clomid online, I personally wouldn't recommend it just its ur life. Its hard to cope with when every year mark hits but you'll get there one day. If I was to fall pregnant or am now I would be so greatful because my df's sperm was non motile which means they was either dead or didn't move. Lol tbh this would be a miracle. Gl hun and I wish u the best for ur journey to baby 2. X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->