23 wks baby's head is already down?

Mrs.Ping

Mom of 1 ! TTC #2!!
Reaction score
Is there any concern for this. ultrasound tech didn't seem concerned all though she was surprised when she saw that she was head down. she has not flipped back yet because i can feel her tickle the top of my belly all the time with her toes. will she stay this way till delivery?

when i had my scan he was head down faceing my back and i was suprised the sonographer wasnt and said he will move around in different position still

They are still so small at this age that they move all the time still.

Hi, they dont usually stay put until 32 ish weeks. Your lo will still have plenty of room for rolling around.
Mine is breech at the moment : all kicks are in my groin and bladder. Hoping he ll get moving soon as he's a porky baby already.

last week she was in the breech position dancing on my cervix and had been that way for a while but now I can feel the difference as her head is on my bladder and once and a while she will lean on a nerve in my cervix feels like fire!

At my 20-week scan, her head was right on my cervix.
This week, at my 23-week growth scan, she was breech, her had pushing on my stomach.

They constantly move and turn at this stage, there's still enough room for them to do so.

:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"