-

Hi Iris, can I join u?

I'm ttc & currently in the dreaded 2ww, ovulated on thurs/fri last week!

:dust:

hi hun, im 26 and im also trying to concieve after m/c ... i ovulate this week too! xx

Hello :) can I join you? I'm long past the tww I'm actually 9 days late but haven't tested since I was 4 days late and received a BFN... I'm holding off for as long as I can before I test again... I'm thinking I'll wait until this saturday when I'm 2 weeks late to test... if the :witch: hasn't shown her ugly face by then...

BADYDUST TO EVERYONE!!!

i would Like to Join too :) this is my first tww ever and i really Need buddies i didnt realize it would be this Long and agonizing!

Im 19 and on cd 25 of what should be a 21-26. Hoping for the Best but i do realize it doesnt always happen this soon especially on the first Month of a iregular cycle but i can dream right :p Some symptoms but nothing promissing :(

i need buddies too, im a day late for af and had two bfn's fri and yesterday but no sign of the witch yet so might test again tomorrow morning

Hi hun, i too am on my tww - AF due 14th December, really want that BFP this month before xmas but it is not looking good absolutely no symptoms what so every, and last month loads of symptoms and still no BFP, so we will just have to wait and see and keep our fingers crossed.

Hope you and all you other ladies get your BFP's real soon, what a fantastic Xmas this would be eh!

:dust: to you all xx

Hello :) can I join you? I'm long past the tww I'm actually 9 days late but haven't tested since I was 4 days late and received a BFN... I'm holding off for as long as I can before I test again... I'm thinking I'll wait until this saturday when I'm 2 weeks late to test... if the :witch: hasn't shown her ugly face by then...

BADYDUST TO EVERYONE!!!

im in the same boat as you. im currently 11 days late. i've had three BFNs =( i have a doctors appt on friday assuming the witch doesn't show. by then ill be two weeks and a day late with a very very regular cycle. good luck ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->