24, due 28th March pregnancy buddy wanted please.

kittenattacks

Mummy to Xander
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am 24 and living in stoke on trent. I would love a buddy to go through this with for support and help.

Hey! I am 21 and am due on march 28th! We should be buddies even though I am all the way in Ohio!

That would be cool. How are you feeling at the moment? I seem to be ok but have to wait until 11th August for an appointment to even see a midwife with the NHS here. Have you had any symptoms or anything like that yet? It would be great to chat to someone in the same stage as myself, and compare etc!

Do you have any kind of messenger on your computer?

My appointment is the 18th of august. I have had some crampiness and fatigue. the occasional headache too and nausea on and off. how about you?

Hey! I am 21 and am due on march 28th! We should be buddies even though I am all the way in Ohio!

Yeah someone from USA I am due on March 29 you want to be bump buddies? I find it hard to find someone in the same time zone that can chat at the same time....

hi, still looking for some buddies? iv just joined, im also 24, due on march 26th not so far away in sunny scotland :) X:flower:

Do you have any kind of messenger on your computer?

My appointment is the 18th of august. I have had some crampiness and fatigue. the occasional headache too and nausea on and off. how about you?

I have gmail or facebook which both have a messenger.

hi, still looking for some buddies? iv just joined, im also 24, due on march 26th not so far away in sunny scotland :) X:flower:

I'm in Stoke on Trent, my partner is scottish (strangely!)

Am happy to chat and share experiences

HI, I'm 24 and due 31st March 2011 :) I have a 4 year old DD and had m/c June at 6 weeks. Hoping this bean sticks! :) Also in Bonnie Scotland. How are you? x

Hey ladies! I'm 24, due March 29th, 2011, located in Virginia (USA)! Love a buddy to chat and keep in contact with!!

Hi there!

How have things been going for you? I can honestly say it's been a bit of a breeze so far because I havent had MS or anything and apart from being tired, I haven't had any problems (touch wood)

Kitten

You are so very lucky. I feel much better than I did a few weeks ago. I had been getting sick during the nights mostly, but I get nauseated pretty often still. I'm pretty upbeat at the moment, and sooo excited!

Have you felt ant flutters yet? I think I have but can't be sure lol!

I had a "crawly" type feeling the other night. But, not totally sure whether it was the little one or not. I'm so excited about feeling the movements! Have you felt any yet?

turn 24 in Nov. 12, I am also due March 29, 2011. If you would like to join there is a thread started in the Lounge Area--->Pregnancy--->March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies

feeling small kicks and felt last night baby had the hiccups....lol

I am convinced I felt a small kick the other night! I have my scan on Monday 8th so I get to see my little alien again! yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->