24 weeks and so tired! Anyone else?

honey915

mum to 2 little boys
Reaction score
This is my fourth baby so I have the responsibility of three other kids at the moment. This fatigue is just rediculous! I am currently at work (I only work two 12 hour shifts a week) sometimes an extra 6 hour shift not often though. I'm often busy and have a busy social life but I know the cues and will rest when necessary and skip that meeting with friends if I need to. I'm just sooo tired! I'm trying to stay awake at work it's rubbish! I'm eating really well so no excuses there. Bp is low but again normal. I just want to curl up and sleep! Anyone else with me on here? I thought the second trimester was meant to feel good??

How many weeks are you?

Mine went up and down but was worse in 2 - started getting easier in the 2nd tri but I can't remember how far in.

Are you getting enough sleep and drinking enough water?

This is me, today especially (23+4). I've been struggling to keep my eyes open at work since 1pm and all I can think about is getting hubby to feed the other boys tonight so I can be in bed by 6:30! Chances of that happening are slim though as I have to make a dr seuss costume for mr5 to wear tomorrow! I'm eating pretty well (a bit more chocolate night than I probably should) and exercising but I can't seem to find any energy... I'm ok in the mornings but afternoon I could curl up and sleep for hours!

Yes I am in the same boat except no social life,which I am thankful for no way I could keep up. I am exhausted I fight staying awake at work, my boys run me down. I am usually in bed by 8pm and have to be up at 5am every morning. I ve had no energy this trimester and I am a few weeks shy of third tri already 😑 I am so over it. I just woke up from a nap!

I think you are bound to be tired working, 3 children and trying to do housework and find time to be a person too. Its hard work isn't it. I only have a toddler too look after but it can be draining especially because she is going through a bad stage with sleeping. She often screams till 11pm or wants our bed. I remember first time around being able to rest plus my house wasn't full of toys, potty training and a constantly hungry child exploring everywhere lol.

I find spatone helps me. It could be your iron levels or blood pressure could be low. But it's probably the fact you are on the go loads. I feel much better now than the first 3 months. I felt so sick all day so its great to feel better in that respect but yes some days im shattered x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->