24 with PCOS (no meds) trying for #1- looking for buddy!

Hi, I'm new 2 dis site. How 2 u find a buddy? I'm 22 I have pcos badly & my hubby & I r ttc I don't kno much about ttc except da basics. Can Yall plz help. Thnx

Hi there specerzwifey. Sorry to hear you have severe PCOS but welcome to our thread. There is a ton of information out there about TTC, much more than I could share with you in a single post haha. Take a look at fertilityfriend.com. They have a ton of information. You can sign up through my link and I'll get a couple of free days worth of membership :p With PCOS, you might want to give charting a try. Keeping track of your morning body temperature will help you find out if you ovulate (which is often a problem with PCOS), and it can also help pinpoint when Good luck!

Your chart is looking good apple muffin!!

AF got me, didn't get a temp drop or anything.

CD4 today. New chart starting to take shape. DTD every day until 3 days after I get my peak on my monitor. Hopefully we are covered then.

xxx

Aw, sorry to hear that 4magpies :( Good luck hitting O! Trying to BD everyday before O would completely wear us out and I think we'd quit before O even shows up.

Yesterday I woke up with the feeling that I'm out. My temps aren't getting any higher. They have actually gone down two days in a row. Still well above coverline, I just don't think this is it though. I did end up taking a test this morning (I have a bunch of them- may as well use em!) and it was BFN, but I'm only 9DPO so even if I had a good feeling (which I don't), it's still too early. I'll probably try again tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->