• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Thank you I can't actually believe I'm ovulating again.

On another note how many cycles can you use soy?

I can't remember but I have a vague memory that you should use it max 3 cycles. I'll try to find where I read this for you! As maybe I've completely made it up in my head...

Oh god so if this cycle doesn't work I shouldn't have anymore, I hope it does, maybe I could push it one more cycle and if it doesn't work take a little break, I'm worried if I took a break though next time it wouldn't work.

Still lots of cramps today and frequent urination which I know is way to early for that maybe my body isn't used to these hormones since it's been over nearly 4 years since my son was conceived and the last time I ovulated. I'm not used to it.

I had a quick look around and couldn't find anything- so I guess I made it up in my head! Sorry to make you worry!

Maybe have a look through some of the info yourself though to be sure how long it is ok to take it!

I have looked but I can't find anything, I will try again tomorrow my heads all stuffy from being congested.

Oh good luck nat!!! Great you've ovulated so soon again!!

Andre hope af doesn't show!! Good luck at your appointment!!

7dpo I think have a test thread in the gallery! Had quite strong backache yesterday so fx that was a good sign.

I think you'd be fine taking it another cycle Natalie if you had to.

Here I am 5dpo feeling like I have the last 2 cycles with my 6 day LP. Feels like AF will arrive any minute, maybe even earlier than the last 2 cycles if that's even possible.
Feeling very out this cycle. Have an appt with my obgyn tomorrow. I'm hoping she has a plan of action for me!

That's the plan hopefully I don't have to, if my lp is only 9 days again I will have to look into something to try lengthen it.

Fingers crossed af stays away and the obgyn is helpful for you.

Oh good luck nat!!! Great you've ovulated so soon again!!

Andre hope af doesn't show!! Good luck at your appointment!!

7dpo I think have a test thread in the gallery! Had quite strong backache yesterday so fx that was a good sign.

Thank you, I can't believe how well it has worked, I will have a look for your testing thread, I may make one on the weekend.

Sorry to hear that you aren't ovulating, and you won't be able to try clomid. I know it's frustrating when they suggest you go on the pill to reset things.

When I wasn't ovulating I was still gearing up to ovulate I would get ewcm, sore boobs, almost positive ovulation tests and not long after my period would arrive.

Did soy work for you at all? Do you bbt?

I know how it feels to think that your not meant to have any more baby's I have had those thoughts and that maybe I'm not a good enough mother...it's hard when your body lets you down.

The beeping annoys my oh aswell I try to clench my legs together when the beeping starts to block out the noise, I tried doing it orally but I slept with my mouth open so my temps were erratic.

Yeah vitex can take up to 6 months to work so fingers crossed that it does work.
It seems you do gear up to ovulate if you get a positive opk you just need that extra push to get the egg to release which is what soy has done for me but it doesn't work for everyone. I know there's something else people use to help with ovulation im trying to think what it is, I will try and look it up and see if I can remember the name.

Do you have pcos? Or like me unexplained anovulation?

Myo inositol was what I was thinking of, I read a bit about it before I decided to try soy.

It's absolutely fine that's what we are here for.
I was convinced I had pcos I have the symptoms but everything else came back fine. Which was annoying I just wanted a reason for it so it could be fixed.

I'm feeling a little less positive my chart looks similar to last cycle same temp dip, 5dpo last cycle my temps started going down and 5dpo today and temp is down.

I think they look pretty similar so far

Attachments

• IMG_6033.jpg
    IMG_6033.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6035.jpg
    IMG_6035.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 0
Andre sorry you didn't have better news! What dosage of soy are you taking? Xx

I did a chart overlay and it's not too far off....really hoping my temp doesn't drop again tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_6049.jpg
    IMG_6049.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs