I'm sorry you didn't get the best news Andre! But don't give up hope!

I'd definitely start temping. I did see a thermometer that updates straight to your phone and it didn't beep but vibrated. As I was worried about the noise. It was expensive though. I'd check amazon for some non-beeping alternatives.

Nat- I really wouldnt go by temps. There was no way I could see from my temps the month I got my BFP until the day I got my faint line!

Thank you I think we all know how hard it is not to stress in the tww. Based on a 9 day lp my af is due is due in 3 days.
I'm still so poorly I've never been so ill from a cold before.

Thanks everyone. I got results today for my day 3 bloodwork indicating I have high FSH and estradiol....meaning I could potentially have premature ovarian failure. It just keeps getting better and better. Sigh. Will be seeing a different obgyn next month who will hopefully give me some insight into all of this.

Nat- I will look into the Myo inositol thanks for that. And don't stress too much about your charts- they may look similar but the outcome could end up being completely different :).

I hope you and Rickschik get those bfp's soon, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you both!

Oh I do hope that is not the case. I hope you get some answers when you see the new dr.

Oh no Andre what does that mean? Is there something they can do? I hope this isn't the case!! Xxxx

I hope so I haven't had much cramp not half as much as 7dpo last cycle but I'm having toilet trouble aswell so I'm thinking the pains could be from that. No pressure down below like usual. My temp was the same as yesterday's this morning. So we will see.

Oh I do hope there is some hope for you and the new blood tests have better results. I know it's not the same but when we went to the fertility clinic my ohs sperm results were seriously poor but then the next time they were great the Drs were puzzled I don't know what happened with them. i have my fingers crossed for you xx

Fx nat!!

Af is due either tomorrow or Tuesday so will see o hope she stays away!! Quite crampy today still.

Fingers crossed af is a no show. I'm starting to feel crampy aswell.

Woke up with heavy spotting/light af. It's been suggested I have low progesterone since my chart starts dropping at 5dpo. It's always something.

Oh I'm sorry Hun maybe go to your gp and request bloods? Then maybe they can prescribe progesterone xx

I'm going to try vitamin b6 this cycle and see if it makes a difference, if it doesnt then I will speak to the dr and see if they are willing to do blood tests. I think I will try soy 3-7 this time for a more mature egg aswell.

Thought I'd update the thread after a very long cycle of 51days I finally got my bfp this morning. I wish you girls all the luck in the world! Xxx

How is everyone getting on with the soy? Hopefully good results :) my 2nd son is a soy baby and I'm currently on soy again TTC 3rd baba CD 6 now so tool my last lot of soy last night taken 1_5 good luck everyone x

I took soy 2-6 ... Im not temping or using opks but believe I'm around 5 dpo!! Really hope it's my month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->