I was on suppositories and lozenges at the same time so not the combination you're asking about specifically but I was taking over 600mg a day between the two. I don't see why it would hurt to do both.

They made me wait until I hit the 12 week mark before I could start to wean off of anything but I know a lot of people are able to at the 10 week mark.

No problem. :) I definitely wanted to use it until the 12week mark for peace of mind but by the time I hit about 8 weeks I was losing my mind having to take it. I think that was more because of the lozenges though, I still have issues with minty things because of those dang things!

I've used progesterone cream and supplements (oral form) during pregnancy and not had any issues with it. I did lose that pregnancy but it wasn't because I was on both supplemental forms of progesterone. (It was a blighted ovum so I would have lost the baby either way.)

I will say that I've been on as much as 400mg of progesterone per day and had it not do a thing to bring up my levels but the pregnancy was totally fine anyway. We're not sure why progesterone supplements don't affect my levels but we do know I will miscarry if I'm not taking them so I take them anyway. As for weaning off, I start weaning off around 14 weeks but that's usually because that's how many pills I have. I've come off of it as early as 12 weeks and not had problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->