Certainly looks genuine. Are you certain on dpo? I have had a few at 7dpo but they all resulted in chemicals for me. Obviously that doesn't mean an early positive will always result in that, everyone's diffent! Apart from which, there are many reasons why one may be making more hCG making tests show clearer, earlier

I see it but what time was it taken ? Also be cautious if thats the one step brand . I was getting those exact lines on every test from 7dpo last month. I wasn't pregnant. Not trying to be a debbie downer at all . Your case could be completely different. I hope this is the start of your bfp x

Maybe just some old blood from implantation making its way out. That line looks bfp and not evap. FX for sticky bean!!

Agree there was a user on here last year who temped and used opks and got a clear positive at 6dpo. We all swore it had to be twins but it was always just one, healthy baby

There are people who swear up and down you can’t get a positive that early - but my doctor always has said of course you can! It might not be super common, but because conception/implantation and just pregnancy itself are all different from woman to woman it’s never an exact science and varies greatly.

Can’t wait to see your line get darker!!

Ama, I see you’re from Australia. I’m pretty sure there was a huge thing over there about One Step ICs giving false positives. Here in the UK they seem much less problematic. I have been using them for a year and a half by the time we got our sticky baby, and only one gave me a false positive.

OP, I also found Blue cross tests I ordered from Amazon were good. They were much more consistent with lines than One Step. One Step were ok, but for consistency they were all over the place! Also I found with One Step my afternoon pee worked best

Happycupcake yeah from Aus and wow i didn't know about that. I got mine off eBay from an aus seller . I wont be buying those again thats for sure . Thanks for letting me know . I just figured they were the same everywhere :oops: x

I see a shadow on the top one I think keeping hope out for you

Yeah! I still see something on them - especially the top one!!!

Ama, they do on occasion give properly pink false positives here too, but to my knowledge there hasn’t been any recalls here. I found they’re prone to giving skinny grey lines which are meaningless, though.

OP, I agree with the others I see something on the top IC. With this pregnancy I kept getting shadowy lines on my One Step tests for a few days before I had clear positives on them and other tests at 11dpo. There isn’t always loads of difference in one day

I'm the odd one and see a faint shadow on bottom one!! FX!!

I actually see it on both, haha. I don't see color though, but it could be early.

I found out that my batch of ics were giving lots of false positives and also some light positives that looked like a cp even when many dpo (which was my case which freaked me out until I tried a frrr which was blazing on same sample even with a vvvf on the ic which was supposed to measure a lower level of hcg) by googling my batch number so maybe try googling the number to see if anyone else has had that experience?

Fingers crossed for you! :)

I got my first line at 6DPO with DS#2 so yes its possible. Good luck and sticky dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->