I found when I was testing with ds2 frer sucked big time, my line never went as dark as control but got 3+ on digi, the test is darker today, are you testing the same time?

I think it looks fine! Those tiny numbers of hcg only double every 48hours I think you are fine. A chemical would be lighter or gone totally. Good luck xx

My frer took daaaayyyyssss to progress this time. These look good to me :thumbup:

Looks good to me and HCG doubles every 48-72 hours. You might be one that doubles in 72. GOOD luck hun!

Looks great hun, definitely pregnant! Hope the bean clings on tight xx

Frers sucked for me too this time. At 18 or 19dpo I got a 3+ on a digital but the lines were still super light on the frer. That line looks great!

I think it looks great! I personally don’t rely on how dark the lines appear because there are so many variables. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

The lines look great hun. Congratulations! :happydance:

I had a chemical last cycle and tested with FRERs at all times of the day. The lines got lighter each day until they were negative. It was a negative progression if that makes sense. I hope this is your sticky bean!

Really good, healthy lines! I don’t think you have anything to worry about x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->