25 and 2 on labour c section today**Update** Micah turns 2 happy bday son

Fingers crossed you get to take your lo home this weekend x

fingers crossed he can come home this weekend i really hope he can :D

Oh I so hope he can come home this weekend! Go Micah! xx

ladies thaks so much for the support :hugs: but he had another eye exam and its gonna be a few more days

Awww, that's a shame, but at least you know that if they were considering this weekend, it can't be far off now can it? :hugs:

It's lovely to see Micah doing so well. I'm really looking forward to the day I see a post from you saying he's home! :happydance:

How frustrating but also great that it's on the cards and that he continues to get excellent care.

yay !! congrats on Micah being term !! he'll be home before you know it !! :)

seriously full term !!! wow micahs getting a big clever boy these days !!! mummys little superstar for sure !!! i keep checking back hes going to surprise me one day soon and he will be at home with you !!

Well ladies doc says Micah can come home if he does not have a "brady" for 7 days please send him positive energy so he can come home with mommy o stay awake @ nights these days with an image of his face on my mind just need him home and I'm back to crying a lot these days

It's soooo close now. I hope you've got everything ready!!! The worst of it is behind you. He's growing and feeding and full term!! Think positive thoughts..you're going to have your beautiful boy home in days and not weeks!!!

dont know what a "brady" is but i will definately keep everything crossed he doesnt have one !! hes going to be home so soon now !!!x

Praying for an uneventful next 7 days and you baby boy home with you where he belongs - not long now!

I hope he has a perfect 7 days so that he can finally come home hun :hugs: come on micah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->