25 and 2 on labour c section today**Update** Micah turns 2 happy bday son

aaw hun, I know you are patiently awaiting his arrival back home, but at least you can trust that they will make 100% sure he is ready first which is a good comfort. Hang in there :flower: your little man will be home in no time xx

Aww just saw your thread. He is such a handsome little man. How is he doing? He coming home soon?

Well I have been told on Wednesday fingers crossed please ladies

hmm..i'm already keeping my legs crossed trying to keep this impatient baby in but i'll be happy to cross my fingers as well especially for Micah. Come on baby boy, mumma wants you home!!!!

Hey what good news!! I'm praying your lil man comes home next week!! Lots of love x

Micah is H O M E best day of my L I F E ladies thanks for all the love you gave to us

That's brilliant news.

Enjoy having your brave little boy home xxx

:wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo:

That's fantastic hon! Can't wait to see pics of him settling in :D You totally need a Parenting Journal now! xxx

Micah is H O M E best day of my L I F E ladies thanks for all the love you gave to us

oh that is such wonderful news!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
enjoy every moment hun... and share some pic of your growing boy with us!! xxx

I bet it is hun, so glad he is finally home with you well done you and well done Micah x

:happydance: Well done on Micah coming home...enjoy every second of him!!

You have done a great job mummy :flower:

I'm sooooooooo excited for you!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
That's fantastic news, there's nothing like the feeling of bringing them home and knowing they are all yours. You've done it tough but bringing them home makes it all worth it. Enjoy your baby boy :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->