25 and 2 on labour c section today**Update** Micah turns 2 happy bday son

wishing for a perfect next 7 days hun! what is a "brady" ?? this has been one emotional journey for you, but you have been doing sooo well and have been so strong hun. so if you have a cry, that's more than ok :) your little boy is lucky to have you! x

a "brady is a dip in the heartrate below 80 beats per minute, well i am sick now with a cold so i cant go to see Micah since he has been born i have not MISSED A DAY, i just feel aweful

oh i feel for you. I had to stay away for 4 days with my last son because i had a cold and it was swine flu season so i couldn't risk it. I just felt like dirt. Hopefully you'll feel better soon and i'm sure he'll be home before you know it so you won't have to be away from him again xx

Hope you get better soon and when you are back to full health Micah gets to come home.

Xx

:hugs: Hoping you feel better soon and are able to get lots of rest.

Go Micah :happydance: Not long now hun and you will be able to sit and look at him 24/7.

You are going to be emotional...after such a hard ride you are starting to see the end in sight, I think that is when it caught up with me...you will have days where you can't remember what life was like before SCBU and bleeping machines...and then the reality of bringing your little man home will be terrifying, but so exciting all at the same time.

You are doing a great job mumma!! :flower:

i know what you mean youandme i am in counselling now because of this expereince :wacko:

How are you feeling Mandie are you better now?

Due#1-2010 from Winter Babies had her little girl last night! :cloud9:

yeahhh due thats great Chloe has arrived :happydance:
i am ok now Micah has reflux so we are now working on it, but the NICu is totally stressful and i just needed to talk to a professional about everything

Oh hun I hope you are ok. Just remember to take at least 30 min for yourself to relax or have a bath or something to try and destress. xx :hugs:

:happydance: My Micah is 3 months today yeahhh:thumbup: he has severe reflux and that is keeping us in the hospital now

Happy 3 months Micah :happydance:

What do they have him on for his reflux? Reagan was on Ranitidine and another med, but I can't remember the name of the other one now :dohh: I hope it calms down soon for you...keep strong hun, you are so close now :hugs:

Youandme he is on Zantac and Dom peridon, he just started the meds

Happy 3 months Micah. Hope the meds start working soon xx

Happy 3 months wow time sure does fly doesnt it!!!!

Domperidone and Ranitidine is a fab combo, they can also try omeprazole with the domperidone if the ranitidine doesnt suit and gaviscon with feeds too or milk thickener xxx

Well today Micah needed air because he chocked on his vitamins so it another 7 days minimum plus the nurse said because of his spells they will probably keep him like 10 days befor wven letting him go

that's a buggar. on the upside at least you know a rough time. it means the end is in sight...it's not just this endless period of time where you have no idea when it might finish. Hope he does really well and he comes home earlier for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->