25 and 2 on labour c section today**Update** Micah turns 2 happy bday son

Congrats on your wee boy's birth. Keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers, sounds like he is a wee fighter.

He is a fighter a very cute one too you guys have been great thanks for being so kind I'll try to post somem pictures once I get home in a few days

I'm so glad all went well and your little man sounds like a fighter. I had Sophie in March at 27 weeks, weighing 1lb 13. She has now been home for 5 weeks and is just like a full term newborn now, weighing 7lb 7. xxx

Sending lots of love from the Winter mummies Mandie.... little Michael is determined to get some sunshine in this year. He sounds like a little fighter, we are thinking of you both xxx

Congratulations Agiboma!

Sounds like your little fella was just desperate to meet you! I am so thrilled to hear he is such a good fighter and is breathing by himself. Fantastic!!

Keep us all posted - we can't wait to see the lovely pictures!!

Thinking of you both.

Love,

Michelle X

Thanks guys you all are simply the best we started him on breastmilk today I pumped and actually got some colostrum

I stalk the PAL Winter Babies thread and had to come tell you a huge congrats! Sounds like everything is very positive! can't wait to see pics!!! :hugs:

Hi Agiboma,

Thought I would pop in and see how you both where!!

Sounds like little Michael is a fighter, well done Hun :)

:haha: I was in the nicu when they changed him around and I herd his first cry it waas so cute

Good luck, thinking of you and your little fighter.

Oooh, I've just seen on the October Bumpkins thread that you've given birth...congratulations! I'm glad everything went well, and that little Michael is doing well. <3

Congrats on the birth of your lil boy, he sure sounds like a fighter. Hope he continues to stay strong huggles xxx

Mandie!! OMG just found this by chance! Congratulations sweetie <3 xx

Hi ladies thanks for the support it means so much my little guy had a blood transfusion today because his hemoglobin was low he did very well with it I'm such a proud mommy to this amazing little fighter, he is my whole heart I love him so much he also gained some weight he is a bit over 2 pounds now and he is on breast milk I'll post a pic once I get home this weekend

Awww, that's great! I'm so glad he's doing well! :) I can't wait to see a picture!

It's so strange to think that one of our October Bumpkins is here already!

Huge congratulations, what a little fighter you have there! I wish you both all the best xxx

already breathing on his own! That`s very good for such a little guy.

Yes he had a little difficulty today so they put him on cpac and also gave him a transfusion because of low hemoglobin and he is currently under the light for jaundice but overall he is doing well and I'm so proud to be his mommy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->