25 and 2 on labour c section today**Update** Micah turns 2 happy bday son

Mandie Micah is beautiful and you are doing so well staying strong.

He is such a sweetie hun, glad your both well x

He's lovely, so so pleased he's doing well - what a little fighter! Heaps of love to you all :hugs:

hi ladies

thanks for your kind words, so :baby:Micah feeds have gone up again:thumbup: he also got one of the lines in his tummy taken out and i think he knows im his mommy. yesterday when the nurse was changing him he opened his eyes and ignored the nurse and my sister and was staring @ me and i was in the corner almost out of his range of vision and he found me and our eyes locked, i cant describe the feeling of complete elation i had at that moment:happydance:

hi ladies

thanks for your kind words, so :baby:Micah feeds have gone up again:thumbup: he also got one of the lines in his tummy taken out and i think he knows im his mommy. yesterday when the nurse was changing him he opened his eyes and ignored the nurse and my sister and was staring @ me and i was in the corner almost out of his range of vision and he found me and our eyes locked, i cant describe the feeling of complete elation i had at that moment:happydance:

OMG! :cry: That made me kinda teary, hehe. That's amazing. Well done little Micah! :happydance:

Glad Michas okay and love the name! the story is pretty amazing!

Oh congratulations, what a handsome little fighter XXX

congratualtions on your little boy you must be so proud xx

Just wanted to say congratulations on your handsome little fighter! I know exactly what you are going through, my son was born at 28 weeks (weighing 1Ib 10 oz) after i developed pre eclampsia at 22 weeks. Little Micah looks so strong! My son is about to start school now and is about to turn 4 years old, and is just that bit more precious to me as he was my little fighter who had such a different start to most other babies. Micah will be home before you know it, congratulations again!

hi ladies

Of course he knows you're his mummy. Reminds me of the time my little man Jaime opened his eyes and gave his daddy and I the sweetest look I have ever seen. I still remember it like it was yesterday.

Everyday is a blessing and I'm glad to hear he is doing super. What a fighter. BTW, he is a stunner :hugs:

Congrats on your beautiful little boy.
And good luck with the hospital stay. Grow little one, grow!

He`s absolutely gorgeous - and has colorful blankies, how cute!! My little guy is only a few weeks ahead (he`s at 36 weeks now) and it`s crazy how quickly they change! He used to look just like that... make sure to take plenty of pictures, in a month you`ll wonder where your tiny guy went, and who this handsome large baby is :)

thanks guys i really appreciate the encouragment from all forum memebers this is the most difficult situation i have ever had to deal with. today Micah opened his eyes very wide and ways staring @ me he has the most beautiful big brown eyes i have ever seen, as i write this im sheading so many tears, we stared @ each other today and i saw love in his little eyes i think, or does he even kno what love is so small?
they also increased his feeding and he put on some weight also made me so happy, sometimes when im around him all is well in the world and i am so happy and other times its the opposite and i feel aweful i could not carry him longer.
anyways enough of my babble for now

@ vermeil yes i am takin weekly pictures and so are the nurses in the NICU
@sue247 thanks so much for the encouragement i really needed to read a post like yours today

Awwww we were due a few days apart OMG... What a fighter!!

Aww Abigoma he's absolutely gorgeous and lovely to hear how well he's doing :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->