25 and 2 on labour c section today**Update** Micah turns 2 happy bday son

Congrats on your little fighter! I'm happy to hear that you are both doing well.

So today he was placed on vent because he has times where he forgets to breath but overall he is still doing great

What a brave boy - come on michael darling xx

He may Be on the vent for a few weeks but after speaking with the respiratory therapist he said the vent settings are medium and he goes breath over the vent and only when he forget yo breath the vent assist him I am so proud to be his mommy

Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy. Your lo is doing really well to be off the vent so soon. It is common for them to go back on the vent as they are tired. He will probably have a few more transfusions as well as it takes a while for their bone marrow to kick in. My lo got her last transfusion at 33 weeks gestation.

Any questions ask away as there is plenty people on here than can help.

Don't forget to look after yourself as well because you have many weeks ahead of you in the rollercoaster ride of Nicu.

Take care

Hey hun. Believe it or not but I was thinking of PMing you to ask how the stitch was holding up when I stumble on this thread by chance. Congrats on you little boy. There is no doubt he is a fighter. Did you get steroid shots before you went into labour?

Thinking of you and can't wait to see piccies of baby Michael. :hugs:

Congratulations! He sounds like he is doing quite well.

Looking forward to the piccies! There is a sticky thread where you can introduce him if you like.

Take good care of you - this is a trying time and you need strength to get through it. Plenty rest and recuperation!

hi ladies thanks for the support your all great and having a premie s indeed a rollar coaster sometimes i break into histerical tears and feel aweful that i could not carry Micah any further, but then i remember that i got to stay strong for him. I came home today and it was so difficult to leave him in the hospital today, but i know he is getting good care and i call the NICU to get updates while im @ home, but first thing tommorrow morning i will go to spend the day with my little guy.

@ 25 weeker thanks for the heads up and advice it is so appreciated and welcomed
@i-am-livid yes i did get the shots and they do make a hugh difference
@ foogiel thank you for the encouragement and i will introduce him soon, i want him to grow some more so ill have lots of pics to post in the intro

almost forgot my little hero turns 26 weeks tommorrow gestation and he will be 6 days old:thumbup:
finally i attached some pics below of my little love Micah, enjoy.

Attachments

• IMG_0040.jpg
    IMG_0040.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_0041.jpg
    IMG_0041.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_0042.jpg
    IMG_0042.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 202
saw the PAL bonfires had a first baby already, so i HAD to read the story!

congratulations!!!!!!! so happy he's doing so well despite coming early, guess he likes summer haha.

he's gorgeous, what a cutie!

Congratulations Agiboma on your beautiful little fighter boy :)

I'm so glad he's doing so well, you must be the proudest Mum ever.

xxx

Awww, he's so sweet! I'm glad to hear he's still doing well. Keep it up, little Michael!

He is STUNNING Mandie, what a little hero! Come on little Micah :kiss:

Aw congrats again hun and thanks for the pics, Glad he is still going strong xoxoxox

Your lil man is sooooo cute :) an what a fighter too! Stay strong hun, look after yourself. We are all thinking of you and little michael xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->