(25)-BFP April '12 Testers-(107)....(6)-Angels...Join Us Here! Find a TTC/Bump Buddy!

Raprap and nipsnnibbles congrats!

Did either of you test and get a neg result before these tests? If so when and how many dpo are you?

Again hooray!!

Oh I found this interesting for those who like to test early, regarding results. Hopefully it doesn't get you down. It made me feel better.

When can I expect a positive HPT if I am pregnant?

i didnt get any negatives thank god...last night i bought some tests and i couldnt wait any longer, i figured it would be too soon to test, so i peed, then immediately it showed BFP withing 10 seconds....no hesitation, it wwasnt faint it was VERRRY pink!! i was shocked, i was happy but bc i was only 9DPO i decided id test in am (today) and i used 2 different brand and BAM! :bfp: ON BOTH!! IMMEDIATELY!! so im going to call doctors office and get in, i went and bought 5 more tests and all are showing positive !! i bought all different brands to be sure!!
Raprap and nipsnnibbles congrats!

Did either of you test and get a neg result before these tests? If so when and how many dpo are you?

Again hooray!!

Im scared for what the doctor will say when i do go in, still waiting for insurance to kick back in though :(

CONGRATS NIPS AND RAP RAP!!!!!
AFM, I tested last night with FRER and it was BFN. I have two more, but I honestly forgot this morning. I also forgot the take my temp so I'm not sure if it went up again or down. No CM yesterday or today so far. 21 dpo. I will give it until Wednesday, and if nothing either way, I'll make an pt with the Dr.

GOOD LUCK!! KEEP US POSTED!
:thumbup:
CONGRATS NIPS AND RAP RAP!!!!!
AFM, I tested last night with FRER and it was BFN. I have two more, but I honestly forgot this morning. I also forgot the take my temp so I'm not sure if it went up again or down. No CM yesterday or today so far. 21 dpo. I will give it until Wednesday, and if nothing either way, I'll make an pt with the Dr.

I think I'm going to go ahead and start the provera. Now that my cm is watery, I put that in FF, and it moves my crosshairs back like 20 days so I'd be 40dpo now. Something is weird. I def have no "symtoms" and haven't for a week or so. No cramps, no tender breasts, not tired, not peeing more. I'd be leaning more towards this not being a successful ovulation. Pretty good to have solid crosshairs for 20 days past ovulation I thought. Feeling much more empowered and positive about my next cycle! I'm just very ready for it!

Why are you scared?? i missed your last post
Im scared for what the doctor will say when i do go in, still waiting for insurance to kick back in though :(

What if they tell me i cant have babies? Ill be to heartbroken, i already feel like im broken or doing something wrong. :( this cycle is so oddly long, 42 days so far and no clear O date and no AF and all BFNs, no idea whats going on with me!

Hi Ladies!

April Showers of BFPs!!!

TODAY!!!!:test: ALMOSTHERE, BABYDUST04, DBZ34, FINGERSxxD, SHONABABE, TIGERLILLIE:test:

:coffee: Patiently waiting on some updates from E.ROSE, LEMONDROPS, MINERSWIFE77, KARRY1412, LOROJOVONOS, FAITHBABIES, LADYNIKON, ZANNE, BABYSEEKER, TRYINGTRYING, MOOREBETTER, GLADMOUNTAIN, TRAINSPOTTING, SHYTWIN25, ACOUSY31, ASHKNOWSBEST, JULIET11, CDNCOUPLE09, LTTHYBTHPIDER, TORRES, SNOWFLAKES, BRUNO2012, MRS. RESA, SIANII, BBEAR690, :test:

:bfp:ALERT CONGRATULATIONS BABYDUST04, NIPSNNIBBLES, and RAPRAP Wishing you a Happy & Heathy 9 months!!! Come on over to this thread (https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) while you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here on the testing thread.

TIGERLILLIE so sorry to hear about you and OH, I hope that you will be ok as breakups are difficult to deal with. I know that whatever decisions you make where he is concerned and where having a baby is concerned, you will do what is best for YOU, that's most important! :hugs:

ALMOSTHERE I think that I have had a later OV date so I am testing this weekend, in May, buuuut, we WILL be very close in dates! Soooo hoping that AF doesn't show and that pink is just sensitive growing to a pregnant YOU!!!:dust:

CRYSTAL5483 things are still looking good hun, hang in there!:flower:

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners GRLHABABY and NIPSNNIBBLES hoping this is Your month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from March thread!! GL FXD!:dust:

MARKSWIFE10:hugs: I am soooo very sorry to hear of your loss Hun! :hugs:

:hugs: so very sorry that AF has flown in on you SHOLI, SNOWFLAKES120, ~CHIPPER~, ANGEL BABY, ICKLE PAND, and TIGERLILLIE I hope that you will join us again in the May/June threads! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust: (listed on 1st page)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 145 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

AFM... I got my CHs while we moved, we are alllll moved in, still not completely settled in, as we have plenty of unpacking and things to get, new house is bigger so.... shopping should be fun. Also got OV later so I am testing in May! FXD that with a new home comes a new LO to add to it!:dust: I'm updating my journal...:dust:

*First Page Updated*

Congrats Nipsnibbles and RapRap!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

AFM; I'm starting to get down again... :nope: No guarantee of O, Two BFN's, and no AF. CD32. I think I'm still broken. :cry: Guess I should call the doc again...

The meds are pretty cheap these days too (with generics) I don't have a thyroid (cancer at 15), and have been taking it for 15 years. Get it checked! Easy test, once a day pill for $4 a month, and you're good!

It could also be the bc getting out of your system too Liz, my cycles were all screwey for a year after I stopped...either way I'm sure your doctor will be able to help :)

Liz you won't be broken hun. I can relate to the fear incase you are but I'm with Luna. It most like the BC getting out. They say 6 months but it can be a year -i was on depo, it was meant to be run out march 2010 n my body only just starting to feel normal. (Not saying you will take that long, depo generally from my experience and reading up from other ppl seems to take lot longer than the pill)
Have you ever had cycle day 3-5 bloods done? or an ultrasound in last coupla years for anything like stomach pain etc? Coz they look to check everything normal like lining etc at same time. So if you have they would most likely have on record x

I havent had any of that done, i know once before back when i was 17 i had my thyroids checkedd and they did all sorts of tests but they said everything was perfect, but my mom insists i have a thyroid problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->