(25)-BFP April '12 Testers-(107)....(6)-Angels...Join Us Here! Find a TTC/Bump Buddy!

Hi ladies, I am occifically out, af flew in 3.5 days early last night, even tested today to be safe as I know some bleed during pregnancy. No pink like my other 3 earlier tests so I am really thinking I had a early cp =( hoping my 8th month works and my bfn means I better see every lady waiting to test get theirs! that means you too mrsmm24!!

I'm so sorry almosthere :( You have SUCH a great attitude though, it's inspiring! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts, and hoping for a sticky bean next month! :hugs:

thanks wamommy, looks like we are due to be testing buddies this new round!!!!

I got a negative at 7 or 8 dpo but figured I would. Then I just waited until AF was due which was Sunday. I tested first thing that morning and test took less than 30 seconds to show second line. Have confirmed with 2nd & 3rd tests (other brands) and made appt with OB/GYN this morning.

i didnt get any negatives thank god...last night i bought some tests and i couldnt wait any longer, i figured it would be too soon to test, so i peed, then immediately it showed BFP withing 10 seconds....no hesitation, it wwasnt faint it was VERRRY pink!! i was shocked, i was happy but bc i was only 9DPO i decided id test in am (today) and i used 2 different brand and BAM! :bfp: ON BOTH!! IMMEDIATELY!! so im going to call doctors office and get in, i went and bought 5 more tests and all are showing positive !! i bought all different brands to be sure!!
Raprap and nipsnnibbles congrats!

Did either of you test and get a neg result before these tests? If so when and how many dpo are you?

Again hooray!!

Grats Raprap!!!!!

I am 15 dpo today, and have been SO sad thinking I missed another month and AF is knocking at the door... Started spotting pink at 13dpo off and on... SIGH

Then today I just decided on a whim to stop and buy a test, and with afternoon wee got a :bfp: (I think, lol) YAY!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Here are the tests.. what do you think??

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/986081-omg-15dpo-could.html

Wamommy I DEFINATELY see a line on my phone even! Congrats!!!

AFM --- well .... (I can't upload the photo!!) mine looks exactly the same at 14 dpo! And just some positive for ladies who got BFNs before 14 dpo my previous tests are stark white but this one is definatly pink.

I'm still very cautious, I can't help it after my previous mc. Fingers xxxxxd!!

Woohooo! Grats, fingers!!! I am in the same boat as you are, since I had a chemical in March. I learned not to get TOO excited, but it's great!

:dance:

Hi, I was wondering if I could join this thread? My OH and I have been TTC since Feb of this year and would like to find a nice girl or couple of girls to be TTC buddies (fingers crossed for bump buddies). Tested at the beginning of this month (AF was a week late and was so hopeful) but got a BFN. Currently 6dpo. Thanks in advance.

La mere you should join the may testing thread, there's a link on the very first post :)

Congrats on all aprils bfps xxx

:hugs: everyone else x see you all over in may thread xxx

CONGRATS HOW FAR R U:thumbup::thumbup:
im the same way i am in the same boat...i dont get too excited!! soo congrats...u need to change ur ticker
Woohooo! Grats, fingers!!! I am in the same boat as you are, since I had a chemical in March. I learned not to get TOO excited, but it's great!

Hi girls, so on FF, it says my chart possibly went triphasic on CD61. I don't see it but that's what it says. 22dpo, last night took an FRER, mid afternoon, this morning and even diluted this mornings in case of "hook effect." All BFN. I did start provera yesterday, but I havent taken it this morning yet. My Dr's wife just passed so he's gone to India for almost 2 weeks, no replacement doctor:( So my choices are, to sit it and wait 2 more weeks, or continue on with the provera. From what I understand, if you are pregnant, provera wont cause a miscarriage correct? I'm on over a two month long cycle as it is already. Just wondering what your thoughts are on what to do...

yay wamomma soooo happy for you!! guess I need to find a new testing buddy! lol

im the same way i am in the same boat...i dont get too excited!! soo congrats...u need to change ur ticker

Haha, I was afraid to change my ticker until I saw the digi!! All done now :)

DUH!!! I JUST SAW UR TICKER AFTER I POSTED THAT LMAO!! CONGRATS SOOO WHENS YOUR DUE DATE??? WE CAN BE BUMP BUDDIES???congrats!!! whad the digi say?? :bfp:????

Haha, I was afraid to change my ticker until I saw the digi!! All done now :)

Hi :hi: girls, how is everyone today!
Congrats to the bfps! :happydance:

Well I finally have a couple days of a temp rise (big spike today!)
:happydance: I'm offically in the 2ww
AF is due on mothers day....hopfully not though

good luck..i hope the witch stays away
Hi :hi: girls, how is everyone today!
Congrats to the bfps! :happydance:

Well I finally have a couple days of a temp rise (big spike today!)
:happydance: I'm offically in the 2ww
AF is due on mothers day....hopfully not though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back