25 day cycles when do you ovulate

laura109

Reaction score
Since having my daughter my cycles have been abit shorter only by a day or 2. For the last few months i have felt a poking mild pain around my left ovary. Once it was on and off for a couple of days and it has been just for a short time twice too. Once also in my right ivary.

I dont like to look into it too much as i think the stress can make conceiving harder but i am wandering if on Saturday day 9 of my cycle i ovulated. Around 2pm i got a mild pain for about half hour. We dtd that night. We are wanting another baby but until now we have not had much chance to dtd as oh has been working alot! The odd time we have had sex around day 10 ive not gotten pregnant but like i say it has been abit sparse lately lol!!

Anyway we dtd on day 9 and hoping to dtd tonight day 11.

Does anyone else ovulate around day 9 on a 25 day cycle? Is it bad if you ovulate that early?

You may ovulate that early if you have a 25 day cycle. The average luteal phase is 14 days, give or take a couple of days, so it would mean you have a longer than average luteal phase. I sometimes have 26 day cycles and ovulate on CD14.

My last cycle was 23 days and I ovulated on cd11 if that helps any.

I regularly have 25 day cycles and O on CD 12

Hi Laura

My cycles are pretty consistently 25 days and I ovulate on CD14 almost religiously. There is no textbook answer though so maybe just for one month use OPK from day 9 - day 15 just to get an idea and then go on that moving forward? Day 9 is a bit early but if BD is a bit tricky maybe try using PreSeed to prolong the life of DH swimmers until you do O?

It's hard to base it on O pains alone because they can happen before, during or after O.

My cycles are 24 days on average (range 22-27) and I O on average on CD12 (range cd11-15). Honestly it all depends. If I just assumed a 14 day LP I would be way off. I had to use opks to figure it out.

My cycle is around 25-27 days, and based on ovulation kit, I ovulate around day 10-11.

My cycles are on average 25 days (sometimes 24, sometimes 26). I usually O around cd10-12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->