25, Married and TTC #1! TTC Buddy????

RachaelMac

Reaction score
Hi title says it all really

Im 25, 26 in august been married for 19months now and been TTC for pretty much the same amount of time!

Still wating for our first miracle to happen but i havnt given up hope yet.

Anyone want to buddy that would be really fab xx

I'll be your buddy! I'm 26 (27 in June) married 16 months and going on our 5th month for TTC. I also have long and irregular cycles so that is throwing a wrench into our attempts since it is hard to predict everything. Do you chart, temp, use OPKs, etc?

Hello!

I'm 25 (26 in Aug to!)

Got married in 2009, TTC number 1 since July 2010.

I love your icons girls :)

So what are you girls trying this round? I've been reading up on soy isoflavones for bringing on earlier O so I might try that this cycle. Anything to shorten these long waits for me would be great.

It's my second round with soy and this month I ovulated on cd12 instead of cd16 as my luteal phase was too short before.

It does muck up your temps though!

:dust: to you :)

Well that is good to hear it worked for you. My luteal phase has been around 15/16 days so that is good at least. My O day is just really delayed. Hopefully we'll all get our BFP this month!

Hi Ladies. Just joined this site today. Was on another but found people weren't so friendly and supportive. I'm TTC number one. I'm 27 later this yr, been married for over 2 yrs and been TTC since Dec. Would love to Buddy up with you as we're all around the same age :) Good luck for this month. AF arrived yesterday so now the waiting game for my next O

Hi Ladies. Just joined this site today. Was on another but found people weren't so friendly and supportive. I'm TTC number one. I'm 27 later this yr, been married for over 2 yrs and been TTC since Dec. Would love to Buddy up with you as we're all around the same age :) Good luck for this month. AF arrived yesterday so now the waiting game for my next O

Sorry to hear about the witch TraceC :sad1:

Good Luck everyone!

Hey everyone i am new to this site my name is zoe radford, me and my partener have nearly been together for a year now and we are not trying for a baby, i had my implant in from 27/11/09 and got it out on the 22/2/2011 since i ave got my implant out me and my partener have me haveing sex, today i ave just started my period after having my implant out does dat mean its the implant comeing out of me?
could some one please help thank you

I'm just starting a new cycle too. I'm on CD3 today. Trying to be patient but it is so hard. I'm excited about this month. Really hoping it is the one for our BFP. Hope it turns out being the right one for all of us.

Hey everyone i am new to this site my name is zoe radford, me and my partener have nearly been together for a year now and we are not trying for a baby, i had my implant in from 27/11/09 and got it out on the 22/2/2011 since i ave got my implant out me and my partener have me haveing sex, today i ave just started my period after having my implant out does dat mean its the implant comeing out of me?
could some one please help thank you

Sorry Zoe I don't really know anything about that. I've never been on any form of female BC, just used condoms before TTC. I'm kind of glad now since my cycles are already wacky it seems like BC would make things more confusing in that department.

Rectopathic - when are you due to test this month? Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Hi girls
Sorry i havnt replied to any of your messages i am totally useless at coming on here often and seem to miss messages!!:blush:

If anyone wants to add me onto there Facebook il be totally happy to chat on there as im on pretty much every day although nobody knows were ttc still so its all abit hush :shhh: just put in a message were your from.

******Its Rachael McCallion******

Im sorry your AF arrived! sending you big hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well as weve been trying for 19months now weve pretty much tried allsorts!Recently weve been Charting, Taking EPO and multi vits and using OPK's.
I ovulated TODAY!!!!!!!

Agnus Castus Vitex helps to regulate your cycle and hormones - it's like a magic herb.

:dust: and :bfp:

Still waiting for AF to finish up and being very impatient about it. I'm ready to go this cycle!

RachaelMac let us know how things go since you're into the TWW. Hope you see a BFP very soon!

raelynn- lol that made me chuckle im sure your o day will be here before you know it its just the dredded tww that gets you! Im usually on chrismas baby in the LTTTC section so didnt see your post! I had abit of drama with my BBT this month being that it didnt show me a clear ovulation like always but im above my coverline now so happy its happened. How are you getting on? xx

My name is Rachael too so it is easy to remember (same spelling too!) :)

I am still struggling to be patient. AF just finished up, had the lightest bit of spotting today but glad she is gone! Now I'm just waiting to ovulate but I've been taking soy isoflavones so I'm hoping O day comes sooner this month. I've also bee working out regularly since it seems my cycle is more regular when I stay in shape. Guess that means no excuses now. I plan on whipping out the OPKs around CD10 so that I don't miss my peak.

RachaelMac - I'm glad your temps are up above the cover line now. Keeping my fingers crossed for you! This will be our month!

Thats weird i dont think ive ever seen anyone with the same spelling name as me so your the very first, there usually all rachel's
Good Luck for CD10 then, i hope you get your early peak then you can get BDing.

All my hopes for this month have gone out the window along with my frustrating BBT which dosnt no a perfect peak if i hit it with one this month and my bbs are just not sore at all which they usualy are straight after O day so im pretty much confused, I think ive had an anovulatory cycle. soooo im going to concentrate on having myself a new year baby now xx

Good Luck for this month and baby dust to you xx

Hello Girls,

Hope you don't mind me joining I am 25 was married at 19 and had to beautiful boys, sadly divorced now but have been with my new partner for 3 years and trying for 2. One m/c a year ago, just hoping this month is the month.

What soy was you talking about? I have been trying so much this month all different things. I had my first acupuncture session yesterday. Want to try anything really.

My partner has no children so it will be his first.
:hugs:

Thats weird i dont think ive ever seen anyone with the same spelling name as me so your the very first, there usually all rachel's
Good Luck for CD10 then, i hope you get your early peak then you can get BDing.

All my hopes for this month have gone out the window along with my frustrating BBT which dosnt no a perfect peak if i hit it with one this month and my bbs are just not sore at all which they usualy are straight after O day so im pretty much confused, I think ive had an anovulatory cycle. soooo im going to concentrate on having myself a new year baby now xx

Good Luck for this month and baby dust to you xx

Ugh, I hate confusing cycles! Since mine cycles are whacko I'm mostly left just waiting and wondering. Hope you find out soon!

Hello Girls,

Hope you don't mind me joining I am 25 was married at 19 and had to beautiful boys, sadly divorced now but have been with my new partner for 3 years and trying for 2. One m/c a year ago, just hoping this month is the month.

What soy was you talking about? I have been trying so much this month all different things. I had my first acupuncture session yesterday. Want to try anything really.

My partner has no children so it will be his first.
:hugs:

I'm taking soy isoflavones this month. They're supposed to work like clomid, taken for 5 days at the beginning of your cycle. I took it CD3-7 this round. They're supposed to help bring on O earlier or make a stronger egg. But, I've heard it is no good if you have a regular cycle, it can mess things up.

Hello Ladies!!!
I was wondering if I could join buddies?
I just turned 30. My DH and I have been NTNP since June 2010 and nothing happened.
Now Im on Clomid 50mg. Just finished my first round today. Im on CD7. Started doing OPKs yesterday just in case. I know thats early, but not sure how the Clomid will affect my cycle.

I don't use anything else... Just the Clomid. I havent been doing temps or checking my CM. Just OPKs.

hi there! also about the same age..been trying for about 10.5 months. irregular cycles. i do not ovulate on my own. starting clomid next month to help with that. good luck girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->