25, Married and TTC #1! TTC Buddy????

I haven't been very good with my temping up until this month. I have been setting the alarm each morning to take my temp. Even though my cycles have been pretty long, I must still be ovulating since my temps have been going up but I'm making sure to chart really well this month to be sure. I'm also exercising regularly since that seems to help regulate my cycles. Going to start my OPKs around CD10/11/13 just to make sure I don't miss ovulation if soy helps bring it earlier this month.

I do have quite short cycles, 26 days, so maybe i shouldn't take them, I don't want to mess them up. I was given a slightly high FSH level result so am a bit worried and would really like to try anything to make this happen asap. My partner wants this so bad and I really do want to be able to have more children.

Hmm soy probably wouldn't be best if you have pretty regular cycles. Maybe trying some vitamins? I think vitamin B6 is supposed to be good but I've never tried it myself.

Yeah I have been taking lots of different vitamins but not B6 yet. I have been drinking lots of soy milk that has some B vitamins in though.

Fingers crossed.

hi there! also about the same age..been trying for about 10.5 months. irregular cycles. i do not ovulate on my own. starting clomid next month to help with that. good luck girls!

Hey Leslie!!!
Have you been doing any OPKs??? How's everything going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->