25 weeks and STILL throwing up

Miss~Gaby

Reaction score
....this is really getting to me now :( i hate being sick and it just wont stop.

Same ere, im 30 weeks + still got mornin sickness, guess its better than heart burn, sore back + the rest haha, we just av to get used to it haha xx

I never had morning sickness, however the last week or so I feel constantly sick :(

HAve you had it constantly since finding out you were pg? I had a bad pregnancy with my eldest like this and was eventually diagnosed with hyperemisis gravidarium. have you seen your gp about it?

:hugs: Unfortunately some women get it throughout their entire pregnancy. I hope this isn't the case for you and it eases up soon

My mum was absolutely fine with my brothers. But was ill with me for the full term.

I hope it subsides for you hunnie x

Same ere, im 30 weeks + still got mornin sickness, guess its better than heart burn, sore back + the rest haha, we just av to get used to it haha xx

in that context it wouldnt be so bad i guess, but i've got the heartburn and back ache 24/7 as well lol guess my body just doesnt handle pregnancy so well lol

HAve you had it constantly since finding out you were pg? I had a bad pregnancy with my eldest like this and was eventually diagnosed with hyperemisis gravidarium. have you seen your gp about it?

in the beginning i was sick almost every hour of the day, i was off work for 2 weeks signed off by the doc with HG. It was that bad till around 14 weeks when it tailed off to just once or twice a day which i could handle then in comparison. Doc gave me tablets to take to reduce the sickness but i dont like taking them to be honest, they only worked for a few hours anyway.

Hey honey its always worth talking to your midwife about it...but hey to make you feel better i am 37 weeks pregnant and still suffering from sickness...heartburn and backache...joys of pregnancy hey:)

in pregnancy do you actaully get sick((like throwing up...etc)) or do u just feel really sick?
:S

in pregnancy do you actaully get sick((like throwing up...etc)) or do u just feel really sick?
:S

the real McCoy for me - daily throwing up sessions for the best part of 6 months :(

although some folk are lucky and escape it. everyone is different

my mum had this throughout all of her pregnancies (there are six of us not to mention m/c's). hers was particularly bad as she had to be hospitalised on a drip a few times in each preggo and also had to have injections to try to control the m/s.

Hi hun...im nearly 38 weeks pregnant and im still throwing up. Talk to your midwife for your own peace of mind...i think every one is different babe...goodluck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->