25 Weeks...... When I shine a flashlight against my belly

traceydixon78

Reaction score
...baby boy whallops me but good!!! It takes a few seconds to find where his face is - but when the light hits him - he reacts!!!

It's soooooo cool!!!

lol meani mummy...but im sooo trying this later haha xx

Haha I have done that one with one of my girls.

That's mean lol would you like a torch in your face?? I'm sure whoever was doing it you'd give them a jab!!

I read online to do it - you can verify that their optic nerve is working. Besides - he's gonna have a big shock in 15 weeks when he comes out of there and.... voila!! There's light everywhere.

I'm........ preparing him for the real world.

Ooo...I'm going to try this! Sounds mean :blush: but I want to know if it'll make LO react!

oooooh that sounds so cool :cloud9:

Wanna try this but i know i'll start stressing and worrying if i get no response. :dohh:

LOL we all say "how mean!!!" but yet we totally are all going to try it lol!!

wow!
how early does that start working???

sounds so weird, but very interesting!!!

I read online to do it - you can verify that their optic nerve is working. Besides - he's gonna have a big shock in 15 weeks when he comes out of there and.... voila!! There's light everywhere.

I'm........ preparing him for the real world.

that just the funniest thing i heard all day:rofl::rofl:

i have to find a torch :rofl:lol

xx

lol you meany, yeah i heard from around 24 weeks they can see the light from outside your body, how cute uhhh. x

It works with camera flashes too! Hubby took a pic of my bump and when the flash went off, I got booted in the side!

Ok I tryed it and Allison started going nuts in there lol :p It was so cool! My stomach was moving around sooo much!

sometimes baby is facing inwards, you dont get a response then but its nothing to worry about. My mid wife had suggested i do this or play music to my belly if i am ever worried about lack of activity in there. Try it girls, its funny
xx

If your SO hasn't had a good chance to feel LO yet... this might be the trick!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->