25 years old, TTC, Looking for a buddy!

Hi All!

Hope everyone is well and glad to hear you're feeling more positive!

High five to the weight loss - :thumbup: That's great going and will certainly encourage the rest of us hehe

Thanks for everyone's lovely words and support over the last few days - I've been to the hospital and we are starting to get on track to help whatever problem seems to be holding up my O and finally getting a BFP!

New week, new cycle (fixed internet! wahoo!)

I'm a bit lost, where is everyone cycle wise now? I'm on day 11; is anyone near?

I am feeling oddly positive even though I'm really ill!!! :sick: I had a coughing fit and now can't speak! :cry:

Best of luck finding out if anything is preventing your BFP. I think it would be such a relief to have answers if you've been TTC a long time. :)

I'm on CD12! Yay! We are really close together! Due to O anytime between CD14 and CD16. I hope I'm not ill when that comes around! Since moving to NTNP I can't decide whether or not to use OPKs this cycle. What do you reckon?

Hiya hun,

Woo that means we'll be getting that egg at the exact same time hehe!
I'll be O around 16/17th although it always changes a little every month. Stupid cycles!

I haven't ever got a + OPK so I'm probably not the best person to advise. I just find that BD every 2 days means I'm not worrying so much and not planning it so I would say give yourselves a break maybe and just go with it.. that way you've not got any pressure. I know i'll need to around that week so as long as we do and don't just get caught up in holiday mode and actually BD then we should get it right!

Make sure you let me know how you're doing - am here for a chat and a giggle and make sure you get better soon! Ask for some TLC and put your feet up if you can hehe

xx

That sounds like a good idea - I think we'll just go with the flow this cycle. My hubby has to take meds for ED around O coz he gets so stressed he can't perform. If I don't know I'm O, how can he know? Maybe we will be OK without the meds... that would be LOVELY and would make him so happy :)

I deffo will keep in touch! That goes for you too. DH is being a star. He's just cooked dinner and made me a hot chocolate when he came in. He's a lovely man!

What a dream man!!

You do realise I will be informing the BF of this and expecting he now lives up to your loves man's standards haha

hot chocolate and a lovely meal is all part of helping with the baby making don't ya know :winkwink:

Yes - here's too not worrying when and what time; lets just go with it and for this month let nature have it her way... (as long as her way is a :bfp:)

x

Too right! I think I'm rather spoiled - he's just off out to the supermarket now to buy some ice lollies to soothe my poorly throat!

I think other stuff helps the baby making process too - buying chocolate on demand in whatever quantity... taking us clothes shopping for HOURS... it all helps :haha:

I agree - as long as mother nature decides it's gonna be a :BFP: for us this month, I'm up for that! x

new to this site too and not sure where to add a comment either im TTC and have been for almost 2 years. Ive just started using persona monitor 2months ago however its always on a red day at the moment so it cant have got all the information it needs from my test stick and CD dates yet... will keep with it though :)

Hi MrsThompson and welcome!

I haven't dabbled with the monitors yet so will be interesting to hear how you get on with it!

Is it one whole cycle it needs to start predictions and testing?

Coco x

Hi ladies please can I join ur group :) I'm day 15 of a 34-36 day cycle and think I'm ovulating but not sure lol got the symptoms and gonna test again with the ov pack to c if I am! I would love to have people to chat too it's so frustrating ttc my hubby and I have been ttc for 20 months now :( my hubby and I are 28 and we hav a little girl who is 2

Look forward to being buddies

Aimee xxx

Well, I'm currently on cycle 4 TTC on CD26 and 5dpo. Will be testing July 6th. I tried soy this cycle but considering I Od on CD 21 it really didn't help me at all. I also started Geritol tablets and used Preseed a couple times. Really have my FX this cycle!

How's everyone else doing?

I'm due to start in 12 days . I always find this time the hardest not up test :/ ov had sickness this morning and yesterday and get thus every month around this time but I still convince myself everytine that it's morning sickness :( I'm doin the smep this month has anyone else ever tried it? X

I didn't do SMEP to the nitty gritty, but we did BD every other day until I Od. Hopefully it will work for us! FX :)

I'm due to start in 12 days . I always find this time the hardest not up test :/ ov had sickness this morning and yesterday and get thus every month around this time but I still convince myself everytine that it's morning sickness :( I'm doin the smep this month has anyone else ever tried it? X

we tried to follow SMEP this month. but with my 3 young step daughters in town, we had to take whatever BD we could get :wacko:! we BD'd on days 10, 11 and 12 so far. O was on day 12 and I'm now at day 14. I was hoping to get a BD in on day 13 but the kiddo's weren't letting us out of their sight. we'll see what happens...

Yeah, I've SMEPd for 2 months - it hasn't worked for us yet but its lots of fun! We try something new every month in the hope that it will work. We haven't found the magic formula yet! We're on month 10 of TTC. I've had bloods and they came back healthy (yay!) and DH has a SA on Friday. That's getting scary. I hope he's OK.

Linz, let me know if the soya works. I know a couple of people who did that on here and whilst it didn't help O they got BFPs!!!

Fingers crossed everybody. I started spotting today so I'll be on CD1 tomorrow I reckon. I'm not sad this month though coz I now know I'm ovulating and there's nothing hormonal nor an illness preventing pregnancy. Yay!

Hi ladies, how is everyone? I'm doing well, right now I'm in the dreaded two week wait, I will be out of town next week and Wednesday is my day to test. I am trying not to go crazy. I am hoping for a BFP as I had some cramping a couple DPO and have been feeling tired and queasy on and off since. My temp spiked today, higher than normal for me. I am trying not to get my hopes up since this month was our first try ever, but it is SO hard!

Enlighten me, what's SMEP?

Hi ladies, how is everyone? I'm doing well, right now I'm in the dreaded two week wait, I will be out of town next week and Wednesday is my day to test. I am trying not to go crazy. I am hoping for a BFP as I had some cramping a couple DPO and have been feeling tired and queasy on and off since. My temp spiked today, higher than normal for me. I am trying not to get my hopes up since this month was our first try ever, but it is SO hard!

Enlighten me, what's SMEP?

SMEP is the Sperm Meets Egg Plan. It involves BD A LOT but gives a higher likelihood of the sperm meeting the egg. Google it :)

I am good thanks. Just got back from holiday, on CD3 (boo).

I hope you get your BFP! I am on month 11 TTC, counting down to month 12 so that I can get some answers from the doc as to why I haven't conceived yet!

Linz, did you get anywhere with the soy?

I'm trying it this cycle but don't know whether I should be as I have regular cycles.

Did you get any side effects or new symptoms when using it?

It actually did nothing for me, unfortunately. I Od on CD 24 the cycle I used it which is the same day I Od this cycle. I was using it to move up my O rather than make me O. I did not experience any side effects thankfully and no new symptoms.

Don't take too much from my experience with it. I've heard lots of stories of it working wonders! I actually wasn't sure if I was taking the right dose. The mg on the front of the bottle and the mg in the ingredients list were different and I didn't know which one to go by so maybe I wasn't taking enough.

FX for you! I hope it works!

It actually did nothing for me, unfortunately. I Od on CD 24 the cycle I used it which is the same day I Od this cycle. I was using it to move up my O rather than make me O. I did not experience any side effects thankfully and no new symptoms.

Don't take too much from my experience with it. I've heard lots of stories of it working wonders! I actually wasn't sure if I was taking the right dose. The mg on the front of the bottle and the mg in the ingredients list were different and I didn't know which one to go by so maybe I wasn't taking enough.

FX for you! I hope it works!

I will let you know! I am taking it in the hope of boosting natural O. I'm CD8 today and stopped taking it yesterday. Planning to O as normal between CD14-17.

Best of luck to you :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->