25 years old, TTC, Looking for a buddy!

HopeForFuture: How are you and how was your weekend? AND Did you test??

Hope everyone is well and FX for the next ladies testing/trying/waiting..
AF is dragging her heels for me so I'm trying to distract myself STILL hehe

:coffee:

Yoga really might be doing the trick - it's let me get some time away from sports on the TV, chill out about work and when I'm not sitting in silly positions thinking about whether I'd prefer a girl or boy I'm actually thinking about plans, the future and all the things we might be able to try IF the Dr agrees.. :headspin:

Hope you are all well and had good weekends x

Yoga really might be doing the trick - it's let me get some time away from sports on the TV, chill out about work and when I'm not sitting in silly positions thinking about whether I'd prefer a girl or boy I'm actually thinking about plans, the future and all the things we might be able to try IF the Dr agrees.. :headspin:

I didn't get a chance to test :-( AF beat me to it. I got my test stick ready to find she'd visited in the night. Boo! I was weepy but I'm OK now. I'm taking a step back from TTC as I'm finding it tough. I'm going to focus on getting fit instead and if I conceive in the meantime, then so be it!

I'm going to take up pilates and swimming. I'll let you know if it distracts me sufficiently!

How are you and how is everybody else? xx

I didn't get a chance to test :-( AF beat me to it. I got my test stick ready to find she'd visited in the night. Boo! I was weepy but I'm OK now. I'm taking a step back from TTC as I'm finding it tough. I'm going to focus on getting fit instead and if I conceive in the meantime, then so be it!

I'm going to take up pilates and swimming. I'll let you know if it distracts me sufficiently!

Oh I'm so sorry :hugs: i know all about the tears when she shows, it really hurts but it means your next chance it coming which FX happens for you; I really mean that!

Well join the club - we'll be Pilate-ing and Yoga-ing those BFP in no time! I hope you find the exercise relaxes you, it seems to be helping me. And it will help your body be feeling the best it can do.

Don't be a stranger though! I want to hear how you're doing and hope that your time comes soon :thumbup:

thinking of you hun x

I find that exercise helps me a lot. I started going to the gym after our first month TTC and it helps me focus on something else and work toward something else. Don't get me wrong, I still think about TTC A LOT, but I don't obsess as much as I used to. I hope it works for you!

I'm currently waiting for AF to get outta here so we can start BDing again. GL to you ladies this month! :dust:

Thanks Linzs you too!

I know what you mean, you can only distract yourself so much before you see a pregnant woman! Grrrr haha

x

Linzs have you seen AF yet? She arrived this morning for me so I certainly wasn't going to Yoga whilst rolling in a ball moaning and downing the Aspirin! hehe

x

Oh I'm so sorry :hugs: i know all about the tears when she shows, it really hurts but it means your next chance it coming which FX happens for you; I really mean that!

Well join the club - we'll be Pilate-ing and Yoga-ing those BFP in no time! I hope you find the exercise relaxes you, it seems to be helping me. And it will help your body be feeling the best it can do.

Don't be a stranger though! I want to hear how you're doing and hope that your time comes soon :thumbup:

thinking of you hun x

Awww thank you - you really are a sweet lady. :hugs:

I've been a bit quiet coz now back at work full time after the Easter holidays and was feeling :( over the weekend.

I will keep you updated but there's nothing really to tell at the moment! xx

I find that exercise helps me a lot. I started going to the gym after our first month TTC and it helps me focus on something else and work toward something else. Don't get me wrong, I still think about TTC A LOT, but I don't obsess as much as I used to. I hope it works for you!

I'm currently waiting for AF to get outta here so we can start BDing again. GL to you ladies this month! :dust:

I'm right with ya there Linz! CD4 isn't pretty. :coffee: Waiting for the fun of O week!!!

I'm really looking forward to getting to the gym. Just planning my new diet and exercise regime has made me feel much better about TTC.

Lots and lots of good luck to you ladies this month. You are all lovely and truly deserve those :bfps: xx

Evening all, HopeforFuture and Linzs,

Hope everyone is well and glad you're feeling better about TTC and in general HopeFor! It's a new month and you've got new friends and we're in it together :happydance:

One of the very good friends just announced on FB that she's expecting... I'm so happy for her(honest as she is so excited) and I feel so AWFUL for feeling envious. Eurghh I never used to be this so obsessed! :dohh:

Once again, I seem to be ooozing fertile rays and everyone around me is having bubbas hehe

x

I'm feeling good today! DH and I are going to start BDing today every other day. I will start OPKs Friday.

Cocomia - one of my good friends just announced a week ago that she's pregnant. I am so so happy for her, but when I got the message all I coulD do was cry. It's not easy to see other people pregnant, especially those who are close friends. Hopefully you will have news to share soon too!

:dust:

Evening all, HopeforFuture and Linzs,

Hope everyone is well and glad you're feeling better about TTC and in general HopeFor! It's a new month and you've got new friends and we're in it together :happydance:

One of the very good friends just announced on FB that she's expecting... I'm so happy for her(honest as she is so excited) and I feel so AWFUL for feeling envious. Eurghh I never used to be this so obsessed! :dohh:

Once again, I seem to be ooozing fertile rays and everyone around me is having bubbas hehe

x

I really am feeling better! I'm a teacher and dealing with other people's children can be tough sometimes. Since putting my health and happiness first TTC seems more as if it will eventually happen.

It is so nice to know that we are not alone through this! I have met some lovely people on here who are so supportive. Thank you Linz and Cocomia for being around xx

I feel awful - I'm on another thread where loads of women got their BFPs this month - I couldn't congratulate them - I'm such a horrid person since TTC :dohh:

I am so glad none of my friends are TTC ATM. I doubt I could deal with it. :nope:

Oh My - how I've missed u galz...I haven't been online for like a week now :nope: my fone is messed up and don't have internet at home - sucks!

i just wanted to check everyone is still okay?:hugs::hugs::hugs:

sorry to those that AF showed her stinking face :hugs: it's another opportunity to get back and do the :sex:

AFM: tomorrow i have an appointment with the gynaecologist :happydance: i can't wait i am hoping the will put me on clomid - or anything that will assist with conception...:thumbup:

and i'm still waiting for AF - she is suppose to b here but she's no where - no sign no nada...no sore breast nothing! but since i will be going to the gynae 2moro i will not test...

I've read a lot in here that when you don't think/obsess about it it will happen...so good thing that u guys sta:thumbup:rted gym and yoga...that will help u relax...:thumbup::hugs:

Ya ha - still OK :) I just got back from the gym and I am :happydance: !!!

I haven't felt this happy or buzzed in a long time - I hadn't even noticed how lacking in energy I had become.

Bring on the :sex: !!! (sorry, in a over-caffeinated type mood)

Good luck with your appointment! Mind if I ask how long you have been TTC for? x

Ya ha - still OK :) I just got back from the gym and I am :happydance: !!!

I haven't felt this happy or buzzed in a long time - I hadn't even noticed how lacking in energy I had become.

Bring on the :sex: !!! (sorry, in a over-caffeinated type mood)

Good luck with your appointment! Mind if I ask how long you have been TTC for? x

hi Hun...we have been ttc for 7months now:nope: my appointment actually went well...they picked up that i have an infection - put me on Antibiotics for now and i am going back again on Sarturday for a follow up with my fiancee this time around...:thumbup:

oh I am officially 4days late - and I jst tested and BFN:cry::cry:

how are u holding up my buddy?

That's great that they picked up the infection. I hope everything goes well for you now. :dust:

I hate when :witch: plays tricks like that! The broken hope is a killer...

I am OK thanks. Had to take the day off work today because I have a really bad cough. The health and fitness plan is going well though depsite that. I have lost an inch off everywhere which has spurred me on!

I realised I have not been counting calendar days until I came on here. I'm CD 12 now and it feels so much better to not be thinking about TTC so much! I am loving NTNP!!! It is fun!!!

How are you?
And how is everyone else? xx

hey hun - Whooooooooooooop whooooooooooop to losing weight and getting healthier:thumbup: I've got Zumba at home - maybe i should start off with that :haha: i am sooooooooo unfit!:growlmad:

I'm om I guess - well, today I am 7 dayz late :wacko: I tested on monday BFN - so I don't want to get my hopes high - so i have made an appointemnt for next week Sartuday(19 May ) a day after my birthday cause I can't bear seeing the BFN on my day...no symptoms no nothing - this is awful!:cry:

hey hun - Whooooooooooooop whooooooooooop to losing weight and getting healthier:thumbup: I've got Zumba at home - maybe i should start off with that :haha: i am sooooooooo unfit!:growlmad:

I'm om I guess - well, today I am 7 dayz late :wacko: I tested on monday BFN - so I don't want to get my hopes high - so i have made an appointemnt for next week Sartuday(19 May ) a day after my birthday cause I can't bear seeing the BFN on my day...no symptoms no nothing - this is awful!:cry:

Boo!!! That must be so frustrating! Are your cycles sometimes irregular? Mine used to be 29 days exactly before I started using BC. Now they range between 27 and 35 days... although I've heard that's normal. :shrug:

for the past 7months my cycles were always on time - 33 days cycle...AF was suppoze to be here on the 4th of May already so 2moro i will be a week late:wacko:

I have heard of women who haven't gotten a pos HPTS until AF was 2 weeks late! Don't give up hope!!! :)

Hi All!

Hope everyone is well and glad to hear you're feeling more positive!

High five to the weight loss - :thumbup: That's great going and will certainly encourage the rest of us hehe

Thanks for everyone's lovely words and support over the last few days - I've been to the hospital and we are starting to get on track to help whatever problem seems to be holding up my O and finally getting a BFP!

New week, new cycle (fixed internet! wahoo!)

I'm a bit lost, where is everyone cycle wise now? I'm on day 11; is anyone near?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->