25 years old, TTC, Looking for a buddy!

Aww Thanks buddy - me and DH have bought Preseed but haven't used it yet - I will be using it next cycle...and we also have an appointment to see the doc :happydance: on the 3rd of May :happydance: maybe he will put me through on Clomid [-o<

Try to keep urself busy in the TWW - go out with ur girls? read a book...and try to think Positive those weird abdomen feelings might be twinges maybe? FX'd for u buddy!keep us updated

Hello hun - let me know how the preseed goes; I might invest as I've read a couple of good things

I might have missed what you said but what happened before the Dr said they would put you on Clomid? Was it that you hadn't concieved after a certain amount of time or that you discovered there was a problem? I'm trying to get all the info I can as the Dr's up till now have been as useful as a chocolate teapot!!

Hey Cocomia - we have only told a few people we are trying. At the time I just wanted someone to talk to about it and share the excitement but now I'm thinking if I could go back I wouldn't have told anyone. The ups and downs are tough and I hate people asking me questions and always speculating if I'm pregnant.

Me too - I also think that I am an amazing luck charm and people get pregnant if they work with me or are friends with me hehehe!

I definately find this the best kind of help just chatting to others and knowing we're all in it together. I expect to see gorgeous photos of lovely tiny ones when it's our turn! :winkwink:

What kind of things are people trying to help? Silly and non silly! A older mum (of 5!!) at work told me that beetroots and soya are good for you so I hope the Bf is ready for some "interesting" meals over the next few days... keeps me distracted anyway x

Me too - I also think that I am an amazing luck charm and people get pregnant if they work with me or are friends with me hehehe!

I definately find this the best kind of help just chatting to others and knowing we're all in it together. I expect to see gorgeous photos of lovely tiny ones when it's our turn! :winkwink:

What kind of things are people trying to help? Silly and non silly! A older mum (of 5!!) at work told me that beetroots and soya are good for you so I hope the Bf is ready for some "interesting" meals over the next few days... keeps me distracted anyway x
Ooh, can I be your friend then?! Maybe you can whang some :dust: my way!!!!

I'm afraid I told a lot of people that we were TTC in the first month, thinking that it would be easy. I'm REALLY regretting that now, not because they keep asking, but because they don't - they know I haven't conceived and it hurts a bit that nearly everyone around me knows that.

My sister asks me every month and then puts her pity face on. :-(

I agree that the best thing I ever did was join this site. It is great to chat to other who get how hard this is!

DH and I are trying lots of things to help. We're exercising a bit, eating well, using Preseed, taking vitamins, avoiding caffeine and fizzy drinks and chocolate. We also tried SMEP method this month - I'll let you know if it works! xx

Haha Of course you can - I seem to have people telling me on a weekly basis they are expecting. Which is brilliant for them but if I'm honest a little bit upsetting each time. How did they do it so easily?! :shrug:

I think our downfall is coffee and wine and other not very healthy things! After a long week at work and a night in, wine always seems to be the yummiest choice hehe.. must find a good alternative. Maybe green tea (although not as much fun)

I've had 3 more blood tests done this week so hopefully should get some results soon as to what's going on with my crazy cycles. I'm not wasting my time with OPKs anymore and just going with the flow - no point worrying if those magic days are different every time!

I told a few people we are ttc, mainly at work coz I work on NICU, so it can be pretty emotional. The girls that know at work also know we are having difficulty TTC, so they are being really good and not asking about it.

They are really supportive and check that Im coping ok, but dont ask if Im pregnant yet.

Em xxx

Aww Thanks buddy - me and DH have bought Preseed but haven't used it yet - I will be using it next cycle...and we also have an appointment to see the doc :happydance: on the 3rd of May :happydance: maybe he will put me through on Clomid [-o<

Try to keep urself busy in the TWW - go out with ur girls? read a book...and try to think Positive those weird abdomen feelings might be twinges maybe? FX'd for u buddy!keep us updated

Hello hun - let me know how the preseed goes; I might invest as I've read a couple of good things

I might have missed what you said but what happened before the Dr said they would put you on Clomid? Was it that you hadn't concieved after a certain amount of time or that you discovered there was a problem? I'm trying to get all the info I can as the Dr's up till now have been as useful as a chocolate teapot!!

Hi hun...well this is just me assuming i am not ovulating on my own...:thumbup: how are u holding up hun?

Hey Emily,

That's good that they're being supportive. My boss is almost so nice I seem to get a bit teary everytime we have a chat about it. I might not be pg but I'm certainly a bit wobbly! hehe

I think you do get a bit sensitive to it especially when people assume it will happen straight away - my Mum took a few years to have me so I'm not being too down. If she couldn't then I wouldn't be here!!

x

MummyWant2be - Hello hun!

I'm Ok thanks, am trying to get all the info I can before my referral in 2 weeks time! I'm hoping they've give me a full check over so I know what or IF there is a problem, I feel like I'm just self diagnosing and getting myself worried about everything; not very helpful!

How are you? When are you back at the Docs?

x

MummyWant2be - Hello hun!

I'm Ok thanks, am trying to get all the info I can before my referral in 2 weeks time! I'm hoping they've give me a full check over so I know what or IF there is a problem, I feel like I'm just self diagnosing and getting myself worried about everything; not very helpful!

How are you? When are you back at the Docs?

x

May 3rd i think:happydance: Aww hun do not worry urself to much - let the docters do the worrying for you...My FX'd that ur tests come out all clear :thumbup:

Sometimes someone saying not to worry when they know what you're going through is EXACTLY what you need so thank you :blush:

I hope everything goes well when you go back - and that they either put you on Clomid or give you some options :)

I'll go back to worrying about my "downward dog" (nothing rude!!) at Yoga rather than worrying about things I can't change (yet)

Am off to work - have a good day hun! x

Hi guys

I hope you don't mind me joining in. I just joined this forum today. I have started my first round of clomid 25mg so fingers crossed. Me and partner have been trying for 18 months turns out I wasn't ovulating and I have PCOS! x

Sometimes someone saying not to worry when they know what you're going through is EXACTLY what you need so thank you :blush:

I hope everything goes well when you go back - and that they either put you on Clomid or give you some options :)

I'll go back to worrying about my "downward dog" (nothing rude!!) at Yoga rather than worrying about things I can't change (yet)

Am off to work - have a good day hun! x

Aww :hugs: its a pleasure buddy! enjoy Yoga :haha: chat later:kiss:

Hi Cherry on top - welcome!

I joined the forum about a month ago. Everyone is very nice and we all support each other - it is a great place to be. :)

I'm sorry to hear you found out you were not ovulating. At least it has been discovered though and you have a good plan of action for future months. I have no experience of using Clomid so I'm afraid I can't offer any words of wisdom on that.

We've been TTC for 7 months now - I find out whether or not we've been successful on Saturday. Best of luck to you! xx

I'm 25 years old and TTC, anyone want to be my buddy?

I'm new to the site... as in today is my first time posting anything. I'll be your buddy! :flower:
It'll be awesome to have other ladies to talk to who are going through the same things and not just my girlfriends who are currently mommies or pregnant!

I'm new to the site... as in today is my first time posting anything. I'll be your buddy! :flower:
It'll be awesome to have other ladies to talk to who are going through the same things and not just my girlfriends who are currently mommies or pregnant!

Hiya hun! Welcome to the site!

Everyone is really lovely here so - I'm pretty new too and it's so nice to share what you're going through without worrying about saying too much hehe

x

Hiya hun! Welcome to the site!

Everyone is really lovely here so - I'm pretty new too and it's so nice to share what you're going through without worrying about saying too much hehe

x

I'm seeing that! I keep saying it's so great to be able to talk to women who know what you're going through. I'm a little tired of hearing about my pregnant friends symptoms. I don't think they realize how it makes you die inside a little every day knowing you would love for that to be you. Ya know?

I'm so glad none of my friends are pregnant! At least I don't have to live with listening to others boast! :haha:

Congrats to the 2 ladies who have gotten their BFPs!!!

Thanks for your post. I was a little bit upset when I found out I wasn't ovulating but feeling pretty positive about clomid. Took my third (half) tablet today so I'm hopeful that something good comes off it. I hope you have some good luck soon too. Xxx
Hi Cherry on top - welcome!

I joined the forum about a month ago. Everyone is very nice and we all support each other - it is a great place to be. :)

I'm sorry to hear you found out you were not ovulating. At least it has been discovered though and you have a good plan of action for future months. I have no experience of using Clomid so I'm afraid I can't offer any words of wisdom on that.

We've been TTC for 7 months now - I find out whether or not we've been successful on Saturday. Best of luck to you! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->