25weeks 2DAY!!!!

Early_Bump

Reaction score
Well i made it too 25weeks... which im soooo pleased about. Had scan today and cervix has remained 2cm no cahnge which i thought was good considering its been 6 days. I had my neodapine reduced to 20mg every 4 hrs which i have to stop taking on monday.

They still said they expect her anytime... i personally think it will b next week i dont know why i just do. Fluid today was index of 6 quite pleased with that its only jus below normal. Lily EDF was fine. BEen having a few pains today but ive ahd them since first hing and they havnt changed or progressed so im guessing its not labour and jus BH's thou i did have some pink mucus bit earlier so jus taking it easy jus in case.

Still draining waters. Lily weighed in at 1lb 12oz today, thou she isnt due ehr offical weigh in til next thursday LOL like being at weight watchers LOL.

So im finally gettin my head around the idea that Lily is going to be here very very soon... im nervous and scared and mayb i tiny bit excited to see her but mostly scared im dreading the journey we have ahead of us. I know that this is really only the beginning.

Hope everyone is well xxxx GR8 news on Angel coming home xxxx

Thats great news.

There was one lady at our NICU unit in Portsmouth whose waters broke at 22 weeks but the drugs stopped her going into Labour until 38 weeks.

It could be anytime but every day makes a difference and to get to 25 weeks is very good, you have already passed the stage when our little one came into the world and she is a beautiful healthy little girl.

That is great news that little Lily is sticking around and doing well and healthy. I hope she doesn't come too early, but whenever she's ready as long as she is healthy, that's all that matters. Lots of luck to you :) :hugs:

well done for holding on early bump!! xx

Hiya,

I was going to reply to your pm but thought others would like to know how things are going with you too. we are still keeping everything crossed for you and really admire your strength and resilience. If there is anything we can do then please just let us know.

Congrats on getting to 25 weeks! And good luck with everything to come :)

Noticed you haven't been on here for a few weeks? Is everything ok? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->