26 nonexistant cycles and sporadic ovulation anybuddy?

kail

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm 26 and am NTNP. Definitely desiring and welcoming a BFP :) I have virtually no cycle (8-9 months between) and was told I would probably never have children. I've had two miscarriages within a year so I know it's possible, but I'm wondering if my body can sustain a life. The less capable I seem to be, the more I seem to want this. I'm dealing with feelings of inadequacy, questions etc and would like a buddy I can share and learn with.

Hi Kail,
I'm 19 with PCOS and fairly non-existant cycles too. It feels ridiculous wishing for your period when so many other hopefuls are dreading theirs. If I get mine at least I know that everything is working. I am very definitely TTC with my hubby of 10 months. I feel like a sad excuse for a woman because I can't even do our one basic job of child-bearing.

I get sad alot and often cry myself to sleep because although it's been only 6 months it feels like 6 years. And it hurts when very unhealthy 14 15 16 year old girls fall pregnant at the drop of a hat and seem like it means nothing to them. It cuts very deep.

Please message back. I'm ready to listen x x x

Hi Jess,

I had a good cry this am as another negative test sat in the bathroom. I know how you feel. I'm staying away from TTC because if it's this hard NTNP, I don't know how I'd cope actively TTC. Do you chart or anything? I'm pretty limited because of my nonexistent cycles.

Part of me wishes I could be like a woman in the movies: Pee on a stick and burst out screaming and jumping lol tell hubby and blissfully welcome a beautiful baby 9 months later.

I cry myself to sleep most nights. If only everything was like in the movies. sigh. I haven't looked in to charting or anything because my cycles are impossible. More like non-existent. sigh again. It's been nice to hear from you. I'll send you a friend request so I can find you again and we can keep each other up to date. Baby dust to you. and my best wishes. xxx

Thanks Jess! Baby dust to you as well! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->