26 weeks pregnant and weird question

Pitbullmom29

Pregnant-1st Trimester
Reaction score
So I'm 26 weeks almost 27 weeks pregnant with my first and the right side of my crotch hurts... it's like I've pulled a muscle but it only hurts when I roll over in bed and get out of bed and hurts for like a few seconds while I walk to the bathroom. Has anyone else had this issue?

Are you talking about like in your pelvis/hip joint between your leg and your privates? It sounds like pelvic girdle pain or symphasis pubis dysfunction (spd) which is really common, mines worst when lying on my side in bed and eases as I walk it off.
It might be time to buy a pregnancy pillow or sleep with a couple between your legs to support your pelvis and you can try to keep your legs together when getting out of bed and the car to put less strain on it.
You could also ask for a referral to physio from your midwife if you're struggling with it, but it's very common x

No not so much my hip but like my actual private parts it's only the right side. I have a pregnancy pillow and I use it between my legs but it doesn't seem to really help.

Sounds like pelvic girdle pain? I have pain on the left side at the front of my parts. Feels like someone has kicked you there or a knife stabbing pain? It eases off after moving a bit. But can get worse standing for too long or sitting. I got it with my first pregnancy at 25 weeks also. This is my second and it started a lot earlier. In the UK we self refer to physio via the midwives. They can assess you and let you know how to deal with it properly.

i have those every once in a while..!! it feels soo wrong and weird but it goes.. as long as it doesnt stay alll daaay , i'm ok! Youre right, pregnancy pillow is a real disappointment when it comes to this part of pain.. but it works for my crazy night leg cramps which have completely stopped since i started using the pillow..

It is very weird! Sometimes it's gone and sometimes it's very painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->