26dpo line not as dark as should be? Scared

Springbabyy

Reaction score
Hello ladies... I saw a super faint line on my wondfo pregnancy test about 11 dpo .. It did get darker slowly from then on but at 26 dpo about 5 and a half weeks pregnant it's not as dark as the control line and seems to be staying there ... I feel scared to my stomach
I have a pic below... The last one I actually took 4 days after the one before the other and still doesn't seem to be much of a difference .. What do u ladies think??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 36
I think they're fine. With my little boy I tested on and off until around 8 weeks and it took a long time before the test line was as dark as the control

Congrats. Sometimes they dont get darker until later in the pregnancy, i wouldnt stress about it

I think it is safe to say everything seems to be going okay :hugs2:

Those wonfos are a rough crowd. .they give me a barley there line when Im a second pregnant. .but wont give me a dark line days later

those lines are perfect, sometimes the test line never gets darker than the control, these tests are not quantitative so the color of the line doesn't display your HCG level progression.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->