nope its not sad :) me and OH arnt engaged or planning a wedding either and i do it too and watch all them wedding shows so youre not alone :haha:

Ohh there lush!! You should buy them just in case :) andd just hope your bf doesnt get too freaked out :D

xx

sorry i just randomly commented on your thread sarah0108, i hope you don't mind :haha: i'm not sure if i should of, i'm new :blush:

i think im alone in that i dont want to get married, i always did but too many bad experiences with men have put me off ever tieing myself to a man lol. Im such a cynic XD

:haha: LOL @ just in case

i think i may have to talk him into it!! what do you say girls ;)

well the other day he sat and looked at all wedding stuff online with me ;) hmmm x

What would you say though..."Errrmm well I seen these bridal shoes and I think I should definatly buy for... when we... errrmm or if we..." haha

Might give him a push in the right direction though :winkwink:

xx

there gorgeous!!!

I'm sure Callum would love to marry you! xxx

Aww hunni I think about/plan my wedding all the time despite not being engaged or anything, me and OH have been together over 6 years and he still has no intention of marrying me ARGH

I don't think it's sad, I wish all my pretty shoes still fitted me, stupid pregnancy made my feet big, first time was fine, second time GGGGGAAAAAAAAAHHH lol

pretty shoes, I want to go shoe shopping now!

Yup lets go, I need some comfy but pretty flip flops for the summer I think.

lol well I don't even have a boyfriend but I like to look at wedding dresses and such!

i think im alone in that i dont want to get married, i always did but too many bad experiences with men have put me off ever tieing myself to a man lol. Im such a cynic XD

lol sometimes I feel this way too, I think I just want to have a big wedding but without the whole getting married part.lol

Ooooh I've been dying for someone to post something, anything about weddings, lol.

I have a question for anybody and everybody: Can you describe to me, in detail preferably, what your dream wedding would be like? Lol I'm not getting married until next year, but I've become obsessed with hearing about wedding things lately. I love listening to ideas!

My OH & I can't afford to get married in the forseeable future lol sooooo I secretly look at dresses and stuff and just make myself depressed :( lol

Ooooh I've been dying for someone to post something, anything about weddings, lol.

I have a question for anybody and everybody: Can you describe to me, in detail preferably, what your dream wedding would be like? Lol I'm not getting married until next year, but I've become obsessed with hearing about wedding things lately. I love listening to ideas!

im not sure about what i want mine to be like yet, but the best wedding i ever went to was my auntie's in about 2004. it was all outdoors in the grounds of this huge house thing, and it was really "free", kids running round barefoot and really informal, the actual ceremony was done outside too with everyone sitting on the grass in a big arc around bride + groom + vicar-equivalent person lol. they made their own vows and there was no "you may now kiss the bride", they just said + did what they felt was right.
idk if it'd be your kind of thing, i didnt think it would be mine at all, but it was amazing! such a good atmosphere the whole day.
a few pics:
1 - mother of bride, bride, groom, mother of groom
2 - awesome cakes xD (this was their equivalent of the 'wedding cake')
3 - urrrrr, me. just for fun

Attachments

• IMG_1599.jpg
    IMG_1599.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1630.jpg
    IMG_1630.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1666.jpg
    IMG_1666.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread