Congrats Sarah!
Kailynn was born June 16th at 2:26pm weighing 7lb 6.8oz and 20in long

well LO isnt allowed to come now until monday because ive got family staying this weekend and that would just be a nightmare lol.

bumping this even though i think its only me that uses this thread now :haha:

bumping this even though i think its only me that uses this thread now :haha:
I remember me thinking that about myself! lol.. now she's here :) Don't worry you're LO will arrive soon, them last days flew by for me... now she's nearly 2week old...yikes!!! xxx

aww cant believe its been nearly two weeks already lol.
im hoping my lo comes tomorrow because i think the 24th sounds like a nice date, i didnt want her today because didnt like the 23rd :haha:

aww cant believe its been nearly two weeks already lol.
im hoping my lo comes tomorrow because i think the 24th sounds like a nice date, i didnt want her today because didnt like the 23rd :haha:

I know,your days go so quick when they are here hun,belive me! :haha: Haha, i was the same!! I used to think " ahh i don't like this date " lol!! lucky for me she was born 10/06/10 , i like that date..:winkwink: lol xx

thanks you :) its really weird the dust being for me :haha:
im in a complaining mood today hopefully will snap out of it tomorrow otherwise will get on everyones nerves lol.

dont think this baby plans to ever come out, still only 3/5th engaged. got another mw app when im 5 days overdue and then after that she will do a sweep. really hope the baby is here before then, for some reason i would be really embarrassed and self conscious about a sweep but not about actually having the baby :haha:

Hey girlies! I had Evelyn on the 21st of June (her due date!) at 11:44pm, after 43 hours of labour :shock:

I did the same thing with the dates! :lol: Some of them sound better than others :haha:

Hope your LO makes an appearance soon!

xx

come on kirsty! have a june baby already :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->