9cm! Almost there!

Yay! Now, stop updating us and go and concentrate on popping that baby out!!! :haha:

(If you haven't already)!

I'm totally jealous....MW appointment in half hour though, so maybe I'll get some good news too!! :haha:

xx

lol holy crap! i can't believe she updated at 9cm! lmaoooo that's hilarious.

this makes me want to cry, i can't believe all these june babies are arriving so fast!! aaahhh!!

this makes me want to cry, i can't believe all these june babies are arriving so fast!! aaahhh!!

I know, right? :grr::lol:

My MW said I was starting to get 'the look' so Bean could be here by my next appointment....(we'll see though...we already know she's stubborn :haha:)...

Ah, I just don't care now...(which is apparently part of 'the look' :rofl:) we're going to do some laundry, tidy up a bit and maybe go for a swim (it's freaking HOT here today)...maybe she'll decide to make her appearance to stop me from getting on with stuff? :haha:

xx

I know, right? :grr::lol:

My MW said I was starting to get 'the look' so Bean could be here by my next appointment....(we'll see though...we already know she's stubborn :haha:)...

Ah, I just don't care now...(which is apparently part of 'the look' :rofl:) we're going to do some laundry, tidy up a bit and maybe go for a swim (it's freaking HOT here today)...maybe she'll decide to make her appearance to stop me from getting on with stuff? :haha:

xx

aw that's so exciting, keep busy busy busy!! she'll come before you know it :D good luck when the time comes :hugs:

anyone think feeling sick for 2 days could be a sign? i VERY much doubt it but would be nice that i feel rubbish for a reason lol.

not many of us left now! :)

anyone think feeling sick for 2 days could be a sign? i VERY much doubt it but would be nice that i feel rubbish for a reason lol.

I've been feeling crap for a couple of weeks now :lol: Where's my baby?!?!?!?! :hissy:

I've been feeling crap for a couple of weeks now :lol: Where's my baby?!?!?!?! :hissy:

oh great so ive probably got a couple of weeks of feeling like this lol. its weird a few months ago i thought how close our due dates were, now you seem really far ahead even though its only 8 days :haha:

oh great so ive probably got a couple of weeks of feeling like this lol. its weird a few months ago i thought how close our due dates were, now you seem really far ahead even though its only 8 days :haha:

Nah! :winkwink:

Yeah, I was looking at people at 39 weeks, when I was only like 37/38 and thinking 'I want to be that far along!!'....even though it's like 1-2 weeks.... =/ Mind you, my ticker is set up for EDD of 18th, when by my dates I'm due 21st...MW thinks I'm due today though... :wacko::lol: It gives me leeway to be impatient a bit earlier!!! :rofl:

xx

lol yeh i would go by the last one so then there is less chance of going overdue lol. ive only ever had one due date so theres no confusing when im due lol.

lol yeh i would go by the last one so then there is less chance of going overdue lol. ive only ever had one due date so theres no confusing when im due lol.

TBH, I'm not sure where the MW has got the 17th from... My LMP was 11th of September, which puts my EDD at the 18th...I just know that I ovulated a little bit later, putting my ACTUAL EDD at the 21st (I liked having my ticker a few days out though, so I could hit each stage a bit earlier :lol:)... I told the sonographer at my 18 week scan that I was due 21st of June and she said, by your LMP you're due the 18th....lo and behold, Bean was measuring pretty much perfect for the 21st! :lol:

Wow, weird thinking back and remembering that I didn't actually know she was a girl up until I was 18 weeks pregnant!!! :wacko:

x

I know I'm crazy! I was feeling good tho. Had the epidural so I wasn't in any pain. And I have internet on my phone so I was just keeping myself busy. Now I'm so sore tho I tore so I have stitches and I'm so swollen down there it hurts to walk: ( I'm sitting on an ice pad lol hopefully they will let me out today, they are doing a test on Kailynn right now to check on her kidneys if we get those results back in time we should get to leave.

Hope you get to go home soon!! :)

I'm convinced I'm going to tear...hopefully only a little bit though.... I have some witch hazel to use afterwards, so even if I do, I'll at least have something to hopefully make it heal faster!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->