Sarah maybe copy the list from the other thread and add me and Amy, nevermind I'll go do it

3rd - Amygwen :blue:
4th - Deee[Riley<3]
5th - LOZANDEVIE
6th - Stuffymuffy
10th - sarah0108 :blue:
11th - Chocaccino
12th - haley09
12th - bmeans26
14th - Lind3e
14th - Chelalala
15th - dnw_lvs_mjc
15th - chazzette
16th - Flutterbywing (hanna) :blue:
16th - Jordan_mum94 :blue:
17th - fruitcaz
21th - nightkd :pink:
26th - Kirsty90 :pink:

:blush::blush::blush: I've added the colours I can remember, but others will need adding, did you want to put this on the first post sarah ;)

This is way better girlies.
Thanks for making a new one! Looove it! :flower:

Got another scan tomorro!!! Just to see how big he is! As i was measuring 39 weeks at my 34 week appointment and at my 32 weeks appointment was 36!

Cant wait to see him again! 5th time!!! :D

Will let you all know if and how big he is :)
xxx

Got another scan tomorro!!! Just to see how big he is! As i was measuring 39 weeks at my 34 week appointment and at my 32 weeks appointment was 36!

Cant wait to see him again! 5th time!!! :D

Will let you all know if and how big he is :)
xxx

Oooo exciting, I wouldnt worry, I was told LO was 6lb8 last week, bet he won't be that big ;)

In a way im hoping they say he is big so maybe a chance of meeting him earlier :)

Good luck with the iron tranfusion :)
XXX

I go to the doctors tomorow for a weekly check-up and i think they are going to see if I'm dialated any.

I go to the doctors tomorow for a weekly check-up and i think they are going to see if I'm dialated any.

I'll cross my fingers you're somewhat dialated! I have my dr's appt as well tomorrow to check to see if I'm dialated. They checked last week, but not at allllllll! :) he said he thinks it's going to be a late baby (just my luck) :flower:

i have a little bit more fluid round baby than there should be and she's a little bit big they have told me.. she measures 6lbs 10oz roughly... yet my fundal height has always been spot on? theyve done blood tests to rule out what could be causing the extra fluid as they think it may be late GD!! If so i will be being induced!! xx

I'll cross my fingers you're somewhat dialated! I have my dr's appt as well tomorrow to check to see if I'm dialated. They checked last week, but not at allllllll! :) he said he thinks it's going to be a late baby (just my luck) :flower:

hopefully your someone dialated too. i know you can say at 1-2 cm for weeks and I'm hoping I don't!

hopefully your someone dialated too. i know you can say at 1-2 cm for weeks and I'm hoping I don't!

Oh gosh, can you imagine? Make sure you let us know tomorrow how it goes & I will tooo!! Even though I don't think there will be any new news on this end. :flower:

Oh gosh, can you imagine? Make sure you let us know tomorrow how it goes & I will tooo!! Even though I don't think there will be any new news on this end. :flower:

I will:thumbup: but i dont think i will have any either. TBH I dont even think i've had BH because I dont know what I'm looking for lol:blush:

I will:thumbup: but i dont think i will have any either. TBH I dont even think i've had BH because I dont know what I'm looking for lol:blush:

Hahaha! Me either! I have no idea. My doctor asks me everytime I go if I've had BH's and I'm like, "No I don't think so" and he's like, well you are you just don't know what you're looking for. I'm like WOWW chill out! Hahaha who the hell knows! We will sooon see!! :flower:

i have a regular checkup and an ultrasound next week to check on LOs kidneys. hopefully they have cleared up and she doesnt still have too much fluid in them.
I was 1cm dialated last time they checked.
good luck to everyone at their next appointments!

Hahaha! Me either! I have no idea. My doctor asks me everytime I go if I've had BH's and I'm like, "No I don't think so" and he's like, well you are you just don't know what you're looking for. I'm like WOWW chill out! Hahaha who the hell knows! We will sooon see!! :flower:

I know I'm probably having them all the time but never realize it hahaha

i have a regular checkup and an ultrasound next week to check on LOs kidneys. hopefully they have cleared up and she doesnt still have too much fluid in them.

Aww poor thing. She has fluid in her kidneys? What will happen, will they have to deliver her early or something if she does? I hope everything goes OK. I've never heard of that before. Wooohoo 1cm! Good for you! So jealous :flower:

Aww poor thing. She has fluid in her kidneys? What will happen, will they have to deliver her early or something if she does? I hope everything goes OK. I've never heard of that before. Wooohoo 1cm! Good for you! So jealous :flower:

they wont deliver her early but after she is born they will have to do a bunch of tests on her to see why. they said most likely what is happening is when she pees some of it goes back to her kidneys. it can go away on its own but if it doesnt then she may have to have surgery in a year or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->