28, TTC #1, endometriosis - would love a buddy!

I don't know much about taking temp. Maybe you can fill me in on how that works. For me this cycle AF went away on CD 7 and came back on CD 9 and CD 10 :growlmad: I then went for a scan on CD 12 and the FS was pleased with the size of my folicle and the thickness of the uterus lining :happydance: He has now given me meds to induce ovulation and says I will ovulate on CD 16. So I don't think it will matter much if you are still spotting. I have heard people with a short cycle can ovulate during AF. If you are still spotting maybe chat to your doctor about it.

Mine's about like yours LillyRose. Mine started to go away and I basically had a day or two with little to no spotting, and then it came back and I had a few more light days. I'm on CD10 and I still had some spotting yesterday.

I bought an ovulation kit over the weekend, so I'm hoping between that and the temperature monitoring, I will have some clue when it happens.

Hey just keep testing the temp and peeing on those sticks. I am sooooo confused because FS said I would ovulate on CD16 which was friday. Well what do you know friday night I start spotting again. I think this cycle is a bust for me:cry: but I am still hoping it will happen for you! Bring on the BFP. If you get it let us know and i'll do a BFP dance for you.

I'm sorry to hear that LilyRose. I'm on CD13 and still no ovulation. Does anyone know if the OPK test will slowly get darker or if it just negative one day and then darker and positive the next?

CD24 and still no ovulation. I've decided if I haven't ovulate by the time next AF comes, I'm making an appoointment with my doc.

How's everyone else doing?

shashaply - congrats! that is exciting. welcome to the official TTC club :)

Well, I'm on CD26, never did have a positive OPK, and I started bleeding today :witch:

this sucks....

If all this fertility stuff works I will be a parent eek! Nice to meet you and good luck! Keep us posted on your progress.

Well, I'm on CD26, never did have a positive OPK, and I started bleeding today :witch:

this sucks....

I agree with you it does suck when:witch: arrives. Strange that the tests never showed ovulation. It would probably be a good idea to get that checked by a doctor. Probably nothing serious as you have not been off BC long. My FS said it would take up to 3 months to have everything settle down and work normally. But rather have it checked out than sit and worry. Good luck for the next cycle.

Thanks eveyone! So apparently I didn't actually start. I just had the bleeding that one day. Still no rise in temperature and all negative OPKs. So now I don't know what to think...

hi, im 26 ttc and have endo and intersial cystitis , i was diagnosed at 18 , have has laser treatment, danazol treatment, u name it ive had it lol last couple of years ive suffered with kidney infections, cut long a long story short, ive had my withdrwal bleed, stopped the pill fortnight ago and now waitingfor my firstproper af, i have had warnings bout fertility and endo as we all do, but untill u try u dont kno and im hopeful :) , will be interesting to c how we both get on xx

welcome to our little group princess444! I hope everything works out well for you.

I was 19 when I found out about my endo - as they were removing one of my fallopian tubes. For me, since I've known for that long, I think I always tried to build up in my head that if I had problems conceiving I would be OK with it, but being in it is a whole different situation.

I made an appointment with OBGYN today. I'm on CD38 with still no signs of ovulation, plus a few weeks ago I had one single day of bleeding, so I have no idea what that was about. I'm hoping we will get some answers today, but I know it is still early too.

How's everyone else doing?

Well, he prescribed Provera to start my periods. And I have a follow-up appointment for December 27th...

How is everyone doing? Any updates from our little group?

The Provera finally started working about 2 or 3 days after the ten day treatment of it.

I'm on CD11, so I started temping and doing my OPKs yesterday. I'm really praying that the Provera reset my cycle and maybe I'll actually ovulate this month.

My pap came back abnormal from my last visit, so they scheduled me for a colposcopy today. Not exactly looking forward to it, but more than anything I just want that part to be over, so we can concentrate on TTC.

hi lorileigh! i havejust had my first af after bc and were on day 6 now ttc big time lol, how you gettin on? endo is never pleasant is it! i caved the other day my pains got bad on my period i had some of my tramadol! hope u get on ok

princess444 - day 6 is still pretty early, so I wouldn't worry about it. That's exciting that you are finally officially TTC!

My colposcopy yesterday wasn't too bad. Kind of like a long, slightly less comfortable pap smear. I had some mild cramping last night, but nothing too bad. Plus, my OBGYN said that the cells didn't look like a big deal and he was fine with us continuing to try and get pregnant while we wait the week or so before the biopsy results come back. I'm currently CD12, so I'm hoping my OPK will be a positive soon!

The nurse called today to say the biopsy came back with a moderate abnormality and he does want to perform a LEEP to remove the abnormal cells.

I only have one fallopian tube and have endometriosis, so she said he wants to do a HSG first to make sure my other fallopian tube is open. I didn't fully understand the connection. After she said pre-cancerous cells, I was having a hard time following along. But it was something about having scar tissue from the LEEP that could make an HSG more difficult, so he wanted to go ahead and do that first....

So then after the HSG, he will do a LEEP to remove the abnormal cells.

I am on CD15 (still haven't ovulated) so he wants to wait until the beginning of my next cycle before doing the HSG.

Overall, I'm just trying not to freak out about all of it. :shrug::sad2:

The nurse called today to say the biopsy came back with a moderate abnormality and he does want to perform a LEEP to remove the abnormal cells.

I only have one fallopian tube and have endometriosis, so she said he wants to do a HSG first to make sure my other fallopian tube is open. I didn't fully understand the connection. After she said pre-cancerous cells, I was having a hard time following along. But it was something about having scar tissue from the LEEP that could make an HSG more difficult, so he wanted to go ahead and do that first....

So then after the HSG, he will do a LEEP to remove the abnormal cells.

I am on CD15 (still haven't ovulated) so he wants to wait until the beginning of my next cycle before doing the HSG.

Overall, I'm just trying not to freak out about all of it. :shrug::sad2:

i had pre cancerous taken off , at21 in a see and treat appointment c12 i think they were, im fine now and smears have been fine since, it is very confusing, i can understand them wanting go check as you have one tube, so scar tissue doesnt get it at it, its all in your help to ttc, and a colloscopy is fine! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->