28, TTC #1, endometriosis - would love a buddy!

How's everyone doing? Any updates of BFPs???

My temps were up for a good 10-12 days after when I *think* I ovulated, and I had just about convinced myself that I was pregnant, but AF showed up today:cry:

I still never got a positive OPK, so I'm not sure what to think about that.

My HSG is scheduled for this Friday the 23rd. The doctor told me to take 800MG of Ibuprofin before coming.

My LEEP is scheduled for Wednesday, December 28th. She said she is calling in a prescription for an Ativan to help relax me for the procedure.

I'm just glad this part of it will all be over soon...

How's everyone doing? I have a few updates:

My HSG went well, the right tube was clear and everything looked good. This was a HUGE relief!!!

The LEEP went pretty well. No major pain or bleeding.

I actually got a +OPK!!!! Of course it was 3 days after the LEEP, and we really were "supposed to be" letting me heal. Most of what I read online says you should wait 3 weeks after a LEEP, but my OBGYN said to wait about 5 days. I had no intention of waisting the one time I actually ovulated, so I talked hubby into it on day 4. Fingers crossed that will be good enough to catch the egg.

I went in today to have bloodwork done to see where my Progesterone levels are and to confirm whether or not I did in fact ovulate.

At the LEEP, my doctor prescribed Clomid for me to take next cycle. Cycle Days 3-7 and have an ultrasound CD10. Once I hear back about the bloodwork, I guess he'll determine if we actually need to do the Clomid or not.

They just called about my bloodwork. My progesterone was only 6.2, which would make him think I didn't ovulate. But we took it on 3DPO, and they normally check it at more like 7 days past ovulation, so it may have just been too early.

Either way he wants me to take the clomid next cylce...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->