28#ttc1

dizzyshell

Reaction score
28 ttc #1 been ttc 16 long months would love to buddy upnot sure how to go about it xxx

Hi!

I'm 26, only been TTC for 3 months but would love to buddy up and offer support.

sounds good hun , do you know how to buddy up ??im new tothis , i just created my own signature and having trouble lol xx

:wave: we have been trying for 8 months would love a buddy :)

Hey I'm 28 TTC#1 aswell, would love to buddy up

I am 28 and ttc #1, I have PCOS, and am currently taking clomid. I am new to this site as well so I don't really know how to get started but would love to buddy up.

how do you buddy?? how do i enter you ladies name intomy signature thing?? im dizzy

btw ttc 1 -16months xx

Hi,

I'm 29 and will be finishing my pill on 30th and staring ttc for first time. Hoping to conceive before I'm 30 next feb but not too worried about it just see what happens. Would love to buddy up and have someone to chat too about it as we're keeping things a bit hush hush with family and friends. Husband and I have been planning this for a while and can't believe the time is already upon us. New years resolution was to get pregnant lol.

Hey dizzyshell, Im also 28 & ttc#1, we have been trying for 15 cycles, we did get a bfp in dec but lost it at 8weeks, so this is my 2nd cycle since mc.
We are pretty close in our cycles :flower:

Hi all, 25 and TTC for 19 months (very irregular cycles)... also, how do you get a signature!? Been on here a while and says 'HTML code is off' at bottom of page... don't know why!

Hi all, 25 and TTC for 19 months (very irregular cycles)... also, how do you get a signature!? Been on here a while and says 'HTML code is off' at bottom of page... don't know why!

If you just click on another persons ticker/signature it will automatically upload the link, create your own ticker and then do as it says....im rubbish with things like this but managed to figure it out, if i can anyone can lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->