28 weeks so depressed about weight gain.

Aiden187

Reaction score
Im28 weeks and im so down about my weight gain, and I know the next few week's to come is when the weight gain really starts, is anyone else feeling upset about this lately?

Oh gosh yes it keeps going up and up and up SLOWLY though. So Ive gained 7 lbs since week 22. Before that I havent gained any so it was very surprising. I hope it slows down, the doc yesterday told me I need to walk 30 mins a day or treadmill. I dont think that will stop weight gain even if I want it too.

I have gained 17 lbs already,I love my baby but hate gaining weight.

Second pregnancy for me..... With my first I was 130. Ended up at 182. It made me crazy! I hated the weight gain and felt awful. Fast forward til before this pregnancy. I weighed 122, lost all the baby weight plus 8 pounds. I have now packed on 50 pounds and will be sure to surpass my last pregnancy. It all comes off! You will realize this post baby. Enjoy your bump!

This is baby number 2 for me also, I hit 215 with baby number 1, I have gained 17 lbs already and started at 140 with this pregnancy.

I'm the same, put on 24 lb at 28 weeks but like the other poster said, we will work it off once our bubs are here ;-) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->