Well done! :D
I was just about to do this aswell lol

:hugs:

Ahhhh i dont! lol
Shes a funny girl though, she likes to listen to the keys being pressed lol, then tries to grab them! Any thing to keep her entertained lol

xx

Hiya girls,

I have only just been able to come back on here, can i join or way too late? xxx

Nopes not too late! :) Sweetlullaby is sorting out who is paired with who tonight or tomorrow morning!

xx

Im real excited about this :D First mothers day, seems weird lol, would be better if our LO's could bring us breakfast in bed :haha:

Yeah im looking forward to it, im going out for dinner with my parents for the actual day, just hoping im not too hungover though lol xxx

Lol i will,when i get home sorted out hollie for the night i'll prob catch something about 9ish or order something in for one,how depressing!!xxx

Lol I had egg and chips while bouncing a screaming baby in his bouncer. Joys of motherhood lol

I was lucky today, my friend brought me breakfast, think she felt sorry for me :haha: But i just went to eat mint ice cream for dinner and lo decided shed rather play instead lol

xx

i'll join in ladies add me to the list ..

ps...i wont stalk your ass....(unless asked) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->