well i will prob spend 4 or 5 cos i cant get into town before the end of the week and theres a little shop which has handmade cards in the village and theyre lovely

Erm, since i posted the original thread about this (sorta lol) i would like to be involved! Though should probably say have already sent dizzymoo a card!! Lol.

Mine's all sent! :D Can't wait for you to receive it Sweetlullaby :happydance:

Im sending mine tomorrow!

Tis very exciting! lol

xx

wow you guys are fast! ive not even bought one yet!! will buy and send tomorrow z

I've done mine, but posting on thursday, so no cheating on opening before hand lol xxx

did you guys all get up and run to the shop in excitement?? :rofl:

This is my plan for tomorrow :D

Excitement galore!

Can I just say....how good is this site? I love all the other single mummies! (Sorry...I'm a little hormonal I think :blush:)

xxx

I'll be buying tomorrow & posting tomorrow or thursday .. I need to buy about 5 cards for mummies day lol

I dunno what i'll spend as it depends what i see really so i spend more its tough & if i spend less its tough lol Wait & see :)

Can i just check somert here , Are we writing they are from us or their own child? lol

:dohh:

Yup from the babies :) Think Im in a horomonal mood as well IM HAPPPPYYYYY :wohoo:

Agree no cheating, open your card on Sunday :p Katieeeee it should say on your envelope to open on 14th :rofl:

hehe not quite regarding running out to the shops :rofl:

You did Moonpig didn't you?

So did I :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back