28lbs Later...

Hi can I join in too please :) my names Zoe( I guess that's obvious lol) I've already lost just over 3stone and have 2 more to go and my goal date is the same as yours lellow as it's my friends wedding that day and I really want to wear a nice dress for it. Goodluck everyone!!!!

Oh yes, most definately......:)

Are you doing any diet in particular?

:) I've just been eating healthily 1500cals a day and was excersising loads but lost my motivation with that and need to hurry up and find it again for to get rid of these last 2st!!

Please dont do slimfast, much better products out their, being biggest loser shakes!

Ive got 2.5st left :)

Whats that? Ive never heard of it?

Also well done - Looks like youve done amazingly :thumbup:

Whats that? Ive never heard of it?

Also well done - Looks like youve done amazingly :thumbup:

Biggest loser? Like Tv programme. Only they encourage more of healthy eating i think with handy booklet you get.

They do a range of shakes/soups/bars bit more expensive than slimfast but they havent got as much processed sugars in them, much higher in protein too.

Thank you :)

Hiya!

I tried SW - But i couldnt really attend the classes regularly enough and i do think that its quite an important part of the journey!

AND its soooo expensive to do it online :shock:

Have you lost any so far or are you just starting out?

Just a thought but if you go to the slimming world website there is a 7 day plan on there and i'm sure you could ask any questions in here, I do the plan and it does work. :flower:

Ooo may I join *slowly walks in*
I sooo need to loose around 2 stone! Want to do so for my 21st in December, I NEED to get back to a size 6 damn it! Going to buy a dress soon and hang it up on the bedroom door like I did last time, the more I look at it the more it motivates me to fit into! It's a good idea ladies lol. Let the journey begin!!...
__XO

I think id starve to death if i was to do slim fast or master cleanse or anything thing like that i need real food or i just fall off the wagon.

Hows everyone gettin on ive got my 2nd weigh in tonight im scared xx

Well ladies i am the first one of us to FALL OFF THE WAGON (FOTW)!! I wen out for lunch with friends and had a chicken bagutte with chips and 2 halves of lager!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont worry....just make up for it today....

Its the weekend soon, thats ALWAYS a bad sign :lol: Im terrible when DH is home :dohh:

I fell of aswell im so bad! I had 2 BIG glasses of wine last night and when i drink i snack so i ended up having some crisps, i'll be good today tho! :)

Well I went to slimming world yesterday and I'm not sure I'll get on with it but I'll give it a go! I've put on a bit more than I thought but to get down to my "normal" weight it's about 29lbs but I'd like to be a bit thinner than I was!

I've created one of those tickers to motivate me!

Well I went to slimming world yesterday and I'm not sure I'll get on with it but I'll give it a go! I've put on a bit more than I thought but to get down to my "normal" weight it's about 29lbs but I'd like to be a bit thinner than I was!

I've created one of those tickers to motivate me!

What was it like hun? Im thinking of joining xx

Hi ladies, can i hop in here too?

I lost a over stone at the start of the year but got a bit lazy and started eating junk food again so put on a few pounds. I want to lose exactly 2 stone by september because my man is looking into whisking me away for a week and i will need a bikini bod!!

Im not following any diet in particular more trying to cut out the cr*p i eat, swap fizzy drinks/coffee for water and exercise exeercise exercise!!

Ive got an exercise bike so im going to attempt to do half an hour minimum a day, plus some sit ups, squats and anything else that will get me the body of a goddess in 4months!!

reckon its doable ladies???xx

It was a bit rubbish to be honest, the meeting was just going through what everyone had lost and talking about it, I was falling asleep lol! The plan itself looks interesting and the reason I chose it was because hubby won't eat "diet" food so I thought this was a compromise and it looks good for that reason, but if it was just me to feed I think I'd go back to weight watchers.

MrsKippling I think that's perfectly do-able!

Im hoping so! Im on a major mission! Could just use a bit of support, im really bad for turning to food when im stressed/upset and i have PND so the 2 kinda come hand in hand!
Ive re focused though...will be good to have people to keep me motivated xxx

It was a bit rubbish to be honest, the meeting was just going through what everyone had lost and talking about it, I was falling asleep lol! The plan itself looks interesting and the reason I chose it was because hubby won't eat "diet" food so I thought this was a compromise and it looks good for that reason, but if it was just me to feed I think I'd go back to weight watchers.

MrsKippling I think that's perfectly do-able!

Thanks hun it'd be me and hubby too so i might try it instead of ww :)

MrsKippling - Could you please take down your avator picture LOL!! It's SOOO tempting omgg!

So how are we all doing today ladies? I feel so tempted to go out and eat so much junk, but no, no more! I ate crap for 9 months it's time to be serious! Just had some chickpea soup and 2 slices of brown bread, thinking about cutting out the bread though.
__XO

Can I join too? I need to lose a good few stone. At my best (which wa still too big for my height) I was 10 stone 2lbs, I'm now 12 stone 10lbs...:cry:

I want to get down to 9 and 1/2 stone before TTC number 2 (so in about a year and a half). What makes it hard to do easily is the fact that I'm breastfeeding so I have to be careful not to eat too little or exercise too much.

I'm using myfitnesspal and have lost 4lbs this month just by calorie counting so slow progress but can't complain I guess.i

MrsKippling - Could you please take down your avator picture LOL!! It's SOOO tempting omgg!
So how are we all doing today ladies? I feel so tempted to go out and eat so much junk, but no, no more! I ate crap for 9 months it's time to be serious! Just had some chickpea soup and 2 slices of brown bread, thinking about cutting out the bread though.
__XO

sooooo didnt consider that when joining this thread :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"