28th February Testers moving on to March - FXed for lots of BFPs!!

Hiya Bellaxgee :) glad to see a familar face. Ive bought some OPKs and a BBT for next cycle to hope to pinpoint ovulation. Dont think Ive much chance of conceiving this cycle as DH went away on CD10 and wont be back for 3 weeks so looks like we wont be together to BD around the right times :( Still . . . . I dont think this will stop me being a POAS addict, hahahaha, Im ridiculous!!

I could easily use 40hpt in one month, what are we like ;) xxxx

Hey again ladies.... and thank you Sparkle for changing the thread title.. much easier to find

I'm back in the 2ww again... we wanted to try a different approach so, had a donation OV-1 and day of OV just to help increase the chance of catching that egg... we're also going to try that chilled out approach this month too.... but I'm sure that'll change by next week

GOOD LUCK LADIES..

Loads of babydust and hopefully sticky beans xxx

good luck ladies!! lots of :dust: to you all

I HAVE to share my story from last night as inappropriate as it sounds....

I never really have a problem in the cm department, but lately there has been so much pressure on DH to perform that it could take up to 3hrs for him to finish, and by that time I am drying up and just not into it anymore. As horrible as it sounds, sometimes I am so tired that I just want him in and out :nope: horrible I know. Anyways, we were at CVS yesterday and we happen to see preseed so we figured what the heck! welllll..last night I thought I might be O'ing soon but DH was already sleeping, but I couldn't miss a chance - so I put some preseed in, woke him up...sorry for TMI as soon as he was in me he was like HOLY S**T! Took all of 1 minute to finish! Now that is what I call the perfect BD session when you are tired! Now I just hope it gets his :spermy: where they need to be! good luck everyone!

Bellaxgee I love it!! hahaha! If only I could get DH to last 3 hours ;) Your a lucky girl. Fingers crossed that its worked xxx

this site is wayyyy too addictive during the 2WW *sigh*

I was just thinking if we're successful this month, what a great mothers day present I could give my girlfriend *giggles*

grrr my opk's were getting darker so I thought I would be ovulating and now they are getting lighter again :sad2: I usually have a fade in pattern but now I don't know what's going on. I have had ewcm so I am soo confused...blahhhH!!

hope everyone else is doing better than me!

Im wishing you all lots of luck this month. I was in this thread last month and got my BFP but sadly miscarried. I thought I'd pop in to see who gets a positive this month x

Justkeeptrying... so sorry to hear of your loss,I hope you dont give up,I've lost two myself, so I understand what you're going through but I'm still chasing my dream of a sticky bean :hugs:

anyone experiencing any symptoms yet? Not really had anything yet myself.. boobs are starting to become tender at the sides and noticed I've had some milky like cm but thats it..

anyone else?

Hello and good morning! Thank you for updating this thread - we're all in this together ladies!!

So far I'm 5DPO (or six.. not sure when OV happened, POS OPK last Saturday) so far the only symptoms I've had is that my CP went from high and soft to low and hard, really low! Aside from that not much, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up and disregarding every symptom as something else just so I don't set myself up for the epic crying jag like I had last month! We'll see! My bbs are so incredible sore though, I feel like I need to wear a bra all the time! sheesh!!

How's everyone doing?

Baby dust, good luck, and remember ladies - March comes in like a lion, brings rain, sunshine, flowers and our BFP's!!!

Justkeeptrying I'm so sorry for you loss, It is very hard just try to stay positive for next time (easier said then done). I know how your feeling and am here if you need to talk Xx :hugs:

5dpo and all in all, getting the same sort of 'symptoms' as last month (pretty sure it was a chemical) boobs started to hurt as of yesterday, had a dizzy/clumsy spell at work so bad it reduced me to tears, slight nausea, twinges and the burps have returned made my dinner very un-enjoyable burping after every forkful - after last month, not getting hopes up at all

we'll see I guess xxx

Hey there ladies, looks like we're all back in the 2WW again!

I have a problem in determining whether I've ovulated or not though. Had a +OPK on CD15, a dip in temp on CD17, but that wasn't followed by any spike in temp until this morning on CD20 (my FF chart is in my signature).

I thought that the temp spike should occur the day after an ovulation dip? I'm so confused and feeling hopeless this month...:sad2:

never got a +opk, but going by my bbt, i ovulated on the 19th - so 3dpo but definitely didnt get enough bd in because we were waiting for the +opk :sad2: we only bd'd 3 days before and 1 day after..we did use preseed so maybe the lil guys held on and waited for that egg! how is everyone else?

thanks. not sure i even O'd now because i had a temp dip today. i have no iea whats going on. how are you getting along?

I tested yesturday and today and bfn but I knew it would be as it's still early. I'm trying not to symptom spot but I have felt like af is coming for 3 days now and she isn't due till next week, I did also notice that my boobs started to get sore yesturday and then absolutely nothing today which is strange for me as they always get sore about a week before af's due Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->